innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

NBA Monday

Short on time.

3 plays

Spurs Ml Memphis has owned these guys in there house and now Vegas is basically saying they just have to win the game at home. Hello 3 ball

Hornets ML This one bothers me I have a slight edge to Sac and giving their defensive woes I doubt they could even stop spudd webb in the paint. I will buy what vegas is selling for NO

OKC ML Tough call here I have Portland -2.9 and their potential home court advatage is best in all of the NBA. I am seeing as much as 12.3 points valued to there home floor. I dont like the way OKC has issues with teams that score in the paint and I dont like that OKC is visiting the top 2 teams with best home court advatage back to back. I do however think this low line is just to easy to take Portland and tougher to take OKC so I am a player?

For what its worth Toronto and Utah I have favored by -2. I am not touching the Knicks game and Washington to be favored by a 6 point swing has me going hmmm.

As far as Bulls go I have them -11.9 to -14.9 this -9 smells like nirvana after a show. I wouldnt be suprised if alot of the Bulls starters get rest considering how many injuries the Nets have.

BOL

Seven
    Seven's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I think im taking OKC ML and under total points. I have the OVER for the Knicks and Spurs game tonight on points.