makoed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Good play for today

San Antonio Spurs ML

opinions?

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Spurs are 3-9 on the Road, Memphis are 7-3 at Home.

Pega
    Pega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

They've already beat Memphis at home this season. Plus, this will be the Grizzlies 4th game in 5 days.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

the fact they beat MEM in MEM makes me like MEM even more (have to see if TA plays and research a bit more on other things here the next couple of hours).

Memphis at home is a very good team. They were 30-11 last year at home and are 7-3 this year.

Spurs have been known to be dog shit on the road for the most part. Until they won in ORL a couple weeks ago they lost 10 straight on the road.

Spurs in for a letdown after the win at home vs OKC. Also notice that MEM were -6 favorites last week to the Spurs and now only +1 ?!

Moreover, the Grizzlies had an intense hour long team meeting after the embarrassing spurs loss last week and right before MEM beat Denver at home. Yesterday they played with little energy because I feel they were looking forward to this game at home to revenge the spurs (and I talked about this "before" the Boston game yesterday).

grizzlies also match up very well against the spurs and are 10-2 ATS vs them.

GL
    Last edited by PR9; 02-06-12 at 04:57 PM.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Quote Originally Posted by Pega View Post
    They've already beat Memphis at home this season.
    This is the exact reason why you should bet on Grizzlies here.

makoed

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    the fact they beat MEM in MEM makes me like MEM even more (have to see if TA plays and research a bit more on other things here the next couple of hours).

Memphis at home is a very good team. They were 30-11 last year at home and are 7-3 this year.

Spurs have been known to be dog shit on the road for the most part. Until they won in ORL a couple weeks ago they lost 10 straight on the road.

Spurs in for a letdown after the win at home vs OKC. Also notice that MEM were -6 favorites last week to the Spurs and now only +1 ?!

Moreover, the Grizzlies had an intense hour long team meeting after the embarrassing spurs loss last week and right before MEM beat Denver at home. Yesterday they played with little energy because I feel they were looking forward to this game at home to revenge the spurs (and I talked about this "before" the Boston game yesterday).

grizzlies also match up very well against the spurs and are 10-2 ATS vs them.

GL
    Good write-up

But I'm still with the spurs

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

SAS are a lock, yet u want opinions?

makoed

Quote Originally Posted by makoed View Post
    San Antonio Spurs ML