Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

amare stoudemire

tidbits for jazz/knicks tonight

amare big brother dies in car accident

may not play or head may not be in game

Hazell Stoudemire, the older brother of NBA star Amare Stoudemire, died early this morning in a car accident in Florida … TMZ has learned.

The accident happened on Route 27 in Lake Wales. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, Stoudemire was driving at a “high rate of speed” when he collided with the rear of a tractor trailer.

He died on the scene.

The Florida Highway Patrol says Stoudemire was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the accident and they are unsure if alcohol was a factor.

theblueprint
    theblueprint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

The line has already dropped a full point at 5dimes...I'm personally staying away

eliorg
    eliorg's Avatar Become A Pro!

omg...:\

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

So, lemme get this straight.. 60+% is on Utah and the line drops a full point from -4 to -3? This cannot only be about Amare being out. Vegas wants you to take NY.

Take Utah.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    So, lemme get this straight.. 60+% is on Utah and the line drops a full point from -4 to -3? This cannot only be about Amare being out.
    No, thats exactly what its about. You don't think hes worth a full point at home?

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Quote Originally Posted by CHAZ View Post

No, thats exactly what its about. You don't think hes worth a full point at home?
    I got Utah +4.5 Good bet?

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Quote Originally Posted by CHAZ View Post
    The way he has been playing as of late? No.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)

Quote Originally Posted by migz View Post

I got Utah +4.5 Good bet?
    I thought it could be about a 2 position win with Amare but IDK though because I don't like the Jazz traveling across country to play. No play to me.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post

The way he has been playing as of late? No.
    That's the difference between a fan and the books. You see how he DID and play off of it. The books know what hes capable of. He's definitely worth a point even if he hasnt been playing up to your standards lately

Emotions give the books there edge.

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

people usually get burned for pounding a team when the opposing team has a star out.. stoud lost a brother and the team rallies for him most likely, melo goes in? and people prob still think j lin sucks so jazz pounding is in full effect.

Hector
    Hector's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan300 View Post
    people usually get burned for pounding a team when the opposing team has a star out.. stoud lost a brother and the team rallies for him most likely, melo goes in? and people prob still think j lin sucks so jazz pounding is in full effect.
    True! Especially about J Lin. He wiped out D. Williams last game. He is probably a starter tonight and may have at least 30 min or plus. People usually underestimate him but he may become a key player for Knicks in the near future since the other guards doesn't match literally with D'Antoni's game plan.

Also NYC has a good aura these days and Utah is like never played on the road this season. Knicks seems the right play here IMO.