TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Chicago Bulls -9 vs Nets - No brainer?

Nets confirmed out - Okur, Marshon Brooks, and now add Anthoy Morrow (netsdaily.com) due to a death in the family. 9 healthy bodies for the Nets and Keith Bogan (newly signed) going to start tonight. Outside of Deron, and throw Hump in there- they are extremely thin. Given Chicago is supposed to be at full strength with only Rip Hamilton set to be out tonight, how does Chicago not destroy the Nets? Their defense alone should win this game and I am thinking they cover easily. Thoughts?

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

good info. thanks

Kalibongo
    Banned
    Kalibongo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems very square.

theblueprint
    theblueprint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

A hurt home dog is the perfect trap for the square bettor. I'll take Nets +9

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

If you're so overconfident and sure of this then why are you starting threads on how the bulls are going to obliterate and "destroy" the Nets? And cover "easily", as you put it..

Instead of wasting such precious time, you should be running to your book and going ALL-IN on the Bullshit bulls then,, and searching for every coin between your couch pillows and under your car seats to place on them,, no?

ps- reminds me of 2 weeks ago when people started threads about the Celtics playing without 6 rotation players at home vs the sizzling hot Magic, as 7 point home underdogs. Telling us how the unbeatable hot Magic would "destroy" the poor celtics and Boston had zero chance to cover, never mind win in a blowout. Haven't seen those people since.

heh

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11153

Looks like 76% on Bulls with no movement yet.

manutd19
    manutd19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    If you're so overconfident and sure of this then why are you starting threads on how the bulls are going to obliterate and "destroy" the Nets? And cover "easily", as you put it..

Instead of wasting such precious time, you should be running to your book and going ALL-IN on the Bullshit bulls then,, and searching for every coin between your couch pillows and under your car seats to place on them,, no?

ps- reminds me of 2 weeks ago when people started threads about the Celtics playing without 6 rotation players at home vs the sizzling hot Magic, as 7 point home underdogs. Telling us how the unbeatable hot Magic would "destroy" the poor celtics and Boston had zero chance to cover, never mind win in a blowout. Haven't seen those people since.

heh
    easy man. Not the proper way to comment on.......be polite

TheeArchBishop

heh
    Relax killa. I was asking for insight and to start a discussion - you know, what a forum is meant for. Provide feeback on the topic or don't post at all.

PR9

Quote Originally Posted by manutd19 View Post

easy man. Not the proper way to comment on.......be polite
    I'm quite polite. You never see me come off as brood on a pick before a game. I'm always objective to any angle and try to stay as humble as possible on them. Hell, I play devils advocate on most angles (even my own) and this has been a very successful approach with my capping, always staying humble as possible, or as I possibly can.

I mean, When have you ever heard me start a thread & say "Team A is going to totally destroy Team B", and/or give off a vibe that you're a fool if you go the other side? I've never started a thread acting in such a manner.

I find these overconfident projections from people quite funny. Because they come off in a condescending way (as if, how can you possibly go against such a sure thing). And far more often than not, the overconfident bunch end up being wrong. Irony is the best form of comedy.

But I find that quite impolite. If they're so sure, they should be betting their mortgage on it instead of talking so much smack. Because that's all it is, needless smack, with no humble qualities to be found with such drivel.

No offense, and nothing personal to the OP, but the OP is a total idiot. The wording could have been handled much better in his approach, to gather discussion.. hence my appropriate reply.

GL

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

dont forget jordan farma & humpries guy, these can put up some number at home

TheeArchBishop

I'm quite polite. You never see me come off as brood on a pick before a game. I'm always objective to any angle and try to stay as humble as possible on them. Hell, I play devils advocate on most angles (even my own) and this has been a very successful approach with my capping, always staying humble as possible, or as I possibly can.

I mean, When have you ever heard me start a thread & say "Team A is going to totally destroy Team B", and/or give off a vibe that you're a fool if you go the other side? I've never started a thread acting in such a manner.

I find these overconfident projections from people quite funny. Because they come off in a condescending way (as if, how can you possibly go against such a sure thing). And far more often than not, the overconfident bunch end up being wrong. Irony is the best form of comedy.

But I find that quite impolite. If they're so sure, they should be betting their mortgage on it instead of talking so much smack. Because that's all it is, needless smack, with no humble qualities to be found with such drivel.

No offense, and nothing personal to the OP, but the OP is a total idiot. The wording could have been handled much better in his approach, to gather discussion.. hence my appropriate reply.

GL
    Idiot eh? Quite the moron you are for getting so easily agitated by a freaking post. It was an opinion on a game - much like how hundreds of other people here post opinions on game. You could have responded back with a counter opinion rather than dissecting the post itself. In the words of Ali, "I pity the fool."

Automoto
    Automoto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

I'll take 9 healthy bodies, 3 referees and 9 points every day of the week!

TheeArchBishop

Quote Originally Posted by Automoto View Post
    I'll take 9 healthy bodies, 3 referees and 9 points every day of the week!
    Thank you for your insight. See, this is the reason why I posted a comment - for others to read what I had to say, and supply their opinion -either in favor or against. I wanted to ML Chicago (even if it was going to be -500) but my book doesnt offer ML on obvious favorites.

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says

Bulls will role by 10+

PR9

lol so from a "no brainer" pick on the -9 -- to they'll cover "easily" -- to wanting the chicago ML because all of a sudden you must be scared to lay the points ( no other reason to switch so quickly looking for the moneyline)

Yes, I was right. True comedy from these kids who start these "no brainer" threads all the time without truly thinking. Again, you could have handled your views in a more appropriate manner than you did. It would make this board alot better for discussion.

And if you're so desperate for a tidbit from the other side. The Bulls historically have trouble in NJ.

not wasting my time in this thread anymore, you could have come off in a much more humble manner to gather discussion. good luck

TheeArchBishop

lol so from a "no brainer" pick on the -9 -- to they'll cover "easily" -- to wanting the chicago ML because all of a sudden you must be scared to lay the points ( no other reason to switch so quickly looking for the moneyline)

Yes, I was right. True comedy from these kids who start these "no brainer" threads all the time without truly thinking. Again, you could have handled your views in a more appropriate manner than you did.

And if you're so desperate for a tidbit from the other side. The Bulls historically have trouble in NJ.

not wasting my time anymore, you could have come off in a much more humble manner to gather discussion. Done with this thread, gl
    what a jacka**

quackdat
    quackdat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Rose even confirmed for this game?

TheeArchBishop

Quote Originally Posted by quackdat View Post
    Is Rose even confirmed for this game?
    Nothing I am seeing on an injury report or anything. He has played the last few games after sitting out a few.

monologue
    monologue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

as soon as I heard morrow is out, i placed addition units on nets. Remember magic@celtics people?

quackdat
    quackdat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheeArchBishop View Post
    Nothing I am seeing on an injury report or anything. He has played the last few games after sitting out a few.
    02/05/12 PG Derrick Rose CHI Back Questionable for Feb. 6 at New Jersey (cbssports)

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says

Even if CJ Watson starts, Bulls will still cover

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

what a jacka**
    Eli Manning must of pissed in his cornflakes arch

TheeArchBishop

Quote Originally Posted by MJT1212 View Post
    Eli Manning must of pissed in his cornflakes arch
    Seriously...what did I do that was so wrong? That dude forgot to take his Ritalin or something.

manutd19
    manutd19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by monologue View Post
    as soon as I heard morrow is out, i placed addition units on nets. Remember magic@celtics people?
    morrow is comparable to Rondo and Allen?

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Seriously...what did I do that was so wrong? That dude forgot to take his Ritalin or something.

He is just a BW rooster sucking whore..thats all...plain and simple truth

Anyone who likes the other side of BW he feels the need to defend it...

He really needs to get a life and do something productive..i mean come on 1.5k+ posts since Dec. 30 2011..

Someone is really addicted...

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by Vortexx00 View Post

He is just a BW rooster sucking whore..thats all...plain and simple truth

Anyone who likes the other side of BW he feels the need to defend it...

He really needs to get a life and do something productive..i mean come on 1.5k+ posts since Dec. 30 2011..

Someone is really addicted...
    And very long winded, every post, who reads all of that.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Hump hump he's our man. If he can't do it, no one can

TheSituation559
    TheSituation559's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chicago lost 16 of 18 game AT New Jersey and Rose might not play? Sounds like the Bulls are a

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says

Derrick Rose confirmed he will play Monday despite a sore back. TAKE IT TO THE BANK BULLS -9!

jabro21
    jabro21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

i actually love pr9's insight on basically everything, and i agreed with all of his basketball talk in this thread, and i agree with his point about people being overconfident. however, i think he went after the wrong guy. i read the thread title again, it read more like a question, and an understandable one to many, cause most would think that many missing players would warrant an immediate fade. that's not the nba, and its hard to blame people for not knowing that one.

TheeArchBishop

Cover . Period

theblueprint
    theblueprint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

can admit when im wrong and i was off here for sure. congrats.

TheeArchBishop

No big deal blueprint. Just a game that stuck out like a sore thumb to me. Bulls won big even without Rose for most of the game.