ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by migz View Post
    Lol. Noah, Deng, and Boozer still on the floor.

yeah, gotta love this.

dwluv3333
    dwluv3333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I'm just waiting for all the Bulls backers to come in here and start bashing BW
    Maybe if he didn't call bulls backers squares then he wouldn't get bashed

m11chen
    m11chen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't bet against the Bulls vs crappy teams, since Thibodeau is the Dusty Baker of basketball. Rides his horses into the ground night after night, logging big minutes no matter what the score is, lol.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

2 mintues left, still hope Nets backers, backdoor coming.

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Line went up to nets +10 which is alot so i think it is danger signs books are afraid of bulls takers.

theblueprint
    theblueprint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

so glad i took that 2nd half -1 nets instead of the game

Sacdaddy05
    Sacdaddy05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2610

We can't win them all BW. Still best capper on this forum!!!!

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Does it not matter that NJ is missing possibly 6 players that have started for them this season?
    with a healthy nj team, this was the right bet...

but tonight that wasnt the case and would love to see even 1 reason behind this play

jabro21
    jabro21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

it wasnt a blind play on a home dog minus key players was it?

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

This was a good spot for Nets, public came out hammering Bulls, line didn't move, Nets historically handle Bulls in NJ, just didn't hit tonight.

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

Quote Originally Posted by jabro21 View Post
    it wasnt a blind play on a home dog minus key players was it?
    it was

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

It's always amusing to me to see when one guy on these forums goes on a winning streak and attracts all these nuthugging followers, then they inevitably hit the losing streak and all the rats desert the sinking ship faster than they jumped on the bandwagon.

These threads always go from adoration and elation to trolling and flaming in the snap of a finger

YOUSENKO

It's the right play but BW posted too early for the benefits of the followers. Books changed to like +10 when you know public is always on bulls for this game. It means books ain't confident about Nets today.

If they don't shift the spread then today Nets are very strong.

Very sure BW will win on the next NBA dog if the same situation arise plus w/o shifting of lines.

Followers tailed too blindly because he posted 8 hours before game start.
    Last edited by YOUSENKO; 02-07-12 at 01:03 AM.

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Nets were "sharp" as a beach ball..

Good luck tomorrow with your public fade play...

dwluv3333
    dwluv3333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Quote Originally Posted by YOUSENKO View Post
    It's the right play but BW posted too early for the benefits of the followers. Books changed to like +10 when you know public is always on bulls for this game. It means books ain't confident about Nets today.

If they don't shift the spread then today Nets are very strong.

Very sure BW will win on the next NBA dog if the same situation arise plus w/o shifting of lines.

Followers tailed too blindly because he posted 8 hours before game start.
    So... basically what you are saying is that it was the wrong play. Not saying anything about who's sharp and/or who's square... but how can you go to a game that wasn't even close to covering and still claim that the the "right play" was the one that got killed?

And if this was truly the right play, how did it STILL not get covered when D. Rose barely even played. Unless the bookies knew that Mr. D Rose was going to have back spasms and only have 4 points, they really fuxked this line up.
    Last edited by dwluv3333; 02-07-12 at 04:50 AM.

YOUSENKO

Quote Originally Posted by dwluv3333 View Post
    So... basically what you are saying is that it was the wrong play. Not saying anything about who's sharp and/or who's square... but how can you go to a game that wasn't even close to covering and still claim that the the "right play" was the one that got killed?

And if this was truly the right play, how did it STILL not get covered when D. Rose barely even played. Unless the bookies knew that Mr. D Rose was going to have back spasms and only have 4 points, they really fuxked this line up.

Playing games that is opposite the heavy side in the long run will net profit. Its better than playing squares for long term. Today they got away with it and books get bad beat. Most(70-80%) of the time it won't be the case. Its not about the team being close to cover or not.

The tricks are knowing which game is real heavy because such info is not released by books. They release useless info like no. of wagers. I understand BW's pick cuz chicago is no doubt heavy.

In short the biggest books always make money because they attract enough square bettors.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm sorry but I don't agree, I've found that favorites can be very profitable this season. Bulls just destroy bad teams. With Deng back, the Bulls have their confidence back too and have been on absolute fire offensively. As long as they keep playing these scrub teams that can't defend at all, the Bulls offense will keep rolling. It's like live practice for them.

coming next for the Bulls are the Hornets and Bobcats...

YOUSENKO

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    I'm sorry but I don't agree, I've found that favorites can be very profitable this season. Bulls just destroy bad teams. With Deng back, the Bulls have their confidence back too and have been on absolute fire offensively. As long as they keep playing these scrub teams that can't defend at all, the Bulls offense will keep rolling. It's like live practice for them. coming next for the Bulls are the Hornets and Bobcats...
    Then keep betting on them to give points to make money

First ... 2345