FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Is it just me or are the Nuggets getting all the calls

I have no wager on this game but from an outside perspective thers a lot of fishy stuff going on. Ive seen at least 3-4 balls clearly go off the Nuggets and be called off the Lakers. Pretty funny stuff, I feel sorry for Laker backers if they lose this game

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Oh and the Barnes technical where he didnt even hit Fernandez with his elbow and got called for a T lol

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Lakers have gotten hosed on at least 4 calls so far by the officials.

It's really home court officiating advantage here....blatant.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Yeah, and can everyone stop diving.. this looks like a soccer match out there

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Is the white ref the one kobe called a fa.gott last year or something lol? He has it out for the Lakers

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

The NBA should really look at these flops. They need to review them in the league office and start handing out suspensions. It's ruining the game.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

why are they looking at wether the ball hit kobe's foot. when CLEARLY arron afflallo tackled him out of bounds? what's the issue here?

NYSportsGuy210

Dude Nene just fouled Bynum clearly there on that wide open dunk and the ref made no call.

This is unbelievable. Game should be over by now.

lakerboy

he didnt foul him. he hit the ball.

man people are so blind here

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

bynum fouled no call w 11 seconds

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

No foul

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL at the jokes reffing this game. George Karl is sukking them off between halves.

NYSportsGuy210

U are an effin retard. First get some glasses then watch the replay.

And while you're at it get off of SBR....you hit at a 35% clip tops and you think you are some expert in sports.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Andre Miller looks like he should be playing in a men's league.

hels

LOL at not thinking it was a foul on Bynum when he was trying to dunk. SBR never fails to amaze me with its bias.

Lakers win suckers

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

And while you're at it get off of SBR....you hit at a 35% clip tops and you think you are some expert in sports.
    so mature .

blind as a bat fukkin loser you are.

nene hit all ball. he NEVER touched bynum.

hels

He has a hard time watching on the 16 inch black and white tv at the back of the mcdonalds he works at
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NYSportsGuy210

hondo5
    hondo5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 874

refs did everything they could tonight. I don't see how people make it betting hoops. NBA or college. This game was seriously a joke to watch. LA should have won by 14.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    He has a hard time watching on the 16 inch black and white tv at the back of the mcdonalds he works at
    i am still waiting for you to meet up with me. are you that scared white boy?

you arent too far off. im not sure why you would be so scared. i would slap you around a bit then you could go back to washing car windshields.

be a man and pm me where you are. i will meet you and then all of this site will see who is still posting the next day.

NYSportsGuy210

so mature .

blind as a bat fukkin loser you are.

nene hit all ball. he NEVER touched bynum.

Keep talking you broke d*ck schmuck. Can't wait for your next all in under dog bet in a major league baseball game only to see your team get no hit.

lakerboy

Keep talking you broke d*ck schmuck. Can't wait for your next all in under dog bet in a major league baseball game only to see your team get no hit.

Do you need 60 points?

hels

i am still waiting for you to meet up with me. are you that scared white boy? you arent too far off. im not sure why you would be so scared. i would slap you around a bit then you could go back to washing car windshields. be a man and pm me where you are. i will meet you and then all of this site will see who is still posting the next day.
    You take things quite personal don't you? That's ok, go make yourself another quarter pounder with cheese.

lakerboy

You take things quite personal don't you? That's ok, go make yourself another quarter pounder with cheese.
    always a pussy you are in the end.

wash a few more windshields and then maybe you can afford a qtr pounder.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I had no bets on either side of this game, but Nene hit Bynum's arm. Clear as day on the replay.

hels

always a pussy you are in the end. wash a few more windshields and then maybe you can afford a qtr pounder.
    Do I need to post another pic from BetFair to show you I'm up 33k in the past 3 months? You see, I post proof, you can't argue with that.

I wish I was a cool kid like you and pretended to make bets

hels

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    I had no bets on either side of this game, but Nene hit Bynum's arm. Clear as day on the replay.
    Non biased opinions are nice to see.

lakerboy

Do I need to post another pic from betfair to show you I'm up 33k in the past 3 months? You see, I post proof, you can't argue with that.

I wish I was a cool kid like you and pretended to make bets

Post all of your bets from the last 2 years before a lucky run. Nice to see guys only posting when they hit a good run. Would you have posted if you hit a bad run? Fukk no.

Anyways at the end of the day you continue to prove yourself as a pussy. I wonder why such a hotshot white guy like you is so worried to meet a mcdonalds kid?

Maybe cause i would smash your face in.

NYSportsGuy210

Pay no attention to Laker clown.....he always has to chime in like he's some stud around here. For three years he hasn't proved squat in SBR yet he's always flapping his mouth and living in his own fantasy world of being the next Billy Walters. His possee learned their lesson the hard way....now his air bets and putting up his McDonald's franchise as collateral will make him next on the list when it gets seized.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hels

hels

You're right NYSports, I'll be done wasting my time with the 20 your old air better. It's almost as if the kid doesn't have a life outside his momma's basement so he takes his anger out on successful betters like me and you.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4449

Didn't matter , Lakers won SU

UGOTPZD
    UGOTPZD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

i am still waiting for you to meet up with me. are you that scared white boy?

you arent too far off. im not sure why you would be so scared. i would slap you around a bit then you could go back to washing car windshields.

be a man and pm me where you are. i will meet you and then all of this site will see who is still posting the next day.
    What are you hoping for here exactly? One of two things happens

A. The guy doesn't meet you and you look like a retard for trying to fight someone from the iunternet

B. The guy is ******* nuts and shoots you

Now back to the thread...the reffing tonight was horrible, almost embarrassing.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by UGOTPZD View Post
    What are you hoping for here exactly? One of two things happens

A. The guy doesn't meet you and you look like a retard for trying to fight someone from the iunternet

B. The guy is ******* nuts and shoots you

Now back to the thread...the reffing tonight was horrible, almost embarrassing.

i am hoping for less ghost accounts created at 2am.

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

That replay where Barnes elbow doesn't change Fernandez- but he still cocks his head back like he got hit. That should be a tech on Rudy not on Barnes what did he do? So next time I dribble the ball hard- go up for a rebound hard... dunk hard- but make no actual 'foul' in the process... I'm gonna get a technical?

While the ref is staring at the play(2 refs for that matter)... with one ref 1 step within reach of the ball- then caught on instant replay. Pretty much lets you know exactly how this game was officiated. Am I blind?

Home court advantage is fine by me. Lakers get alot of weird calls, and even in the playoffs- but this one was obviously officiated for the homecourt. The crowd wouldn't shut up anytime they didn't get a call their way like they expected bad calls to go their way everytime.

Automoto
    Automoto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Oh c'mon... the refs are totally unbiased and totally fair. JK....it was a joke tonight with these referees.... Why doesn't the press interview referees after games too? They have to be held accountable in some manner. I know the league doesn't do a thing as far as accountability. There needs to be a committee that oversees officiating in sports. Oh wait... then games would be harder to fix, putting the players in charge solely of shaving. Oops...did I say that out loud?

David Stern... we love you!

12 Last