YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Home Favorites Today

Which moneylines have the best value in your opinions, I am looking to put together an action parlay on some home faves on a Friday night because I do not like very many games tonight ATS.

Raptors -175 vs Wizards
    Magic -305 vs Cavs
    Thunder -440 vs Grizzlies
    Celtics -280 vs Knicks
    Rockets -275 vs Suns
    Mavericks -180 vs Pacers
    Nuggets -175 vs Lakers

now that i look at what i just typed i can definitely see any of these losing. anyone real confident in any of these home teams tonight?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

thunder, celtics, rockets

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

i know your asking for favs, but IMO Pistons ML has great value. Milwaukee is due to drop one, and they'll likely overlook Detroit since they play Chicago tomorrow. Pistons will want this, this is one of those games that Detroit will look at and say, "hey we can win this one."

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    i know your asking for favs, but IMO Pistons ML has great value. Milwaukee is due to drop one, and they'll likely overlook Detroit since they play Chicago tomorrow. Pistons will want this, this is one of those games that Detroit will look at and say, "hey we can win this one."
    i am considering play detroit for 1 unit on the spread for action just based on line movement (lack of) and what you said.

do you think ANY of those mls have value? i am trying to pick a few out and am having a lot of trouble. maybe it is a good day for underdogs, i certainly have no clue!