frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

How are the Utah Jazz 4 games over .500

This team has nobody. WTF going on here

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Does not seem like they can keep it up except Devin Harris has not even shown up yet if he plays the way he used to maybe.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

like the nuggets,pacers,sixers no superstar but alot solid player deep bench

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Home games that catch the opponent on B2B's.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Decent improving young team with depth.....also Utah a very tough place to play

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

4-7 against decent to good teams, plus they have played 14 home games already. still 8-1 against bad teams is good but that will change, like tonight.

frostno98

These guys are mauling the Lakers.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    These guys are mauling the Lakers.
    Frostno......helps if you actually watch the game.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

The better question is, how are the Nuggets 15-7?

They have absolutely no one to goto in the clutch and the talent level isn't that high. They are very lucky to have George Karl.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

great early scheduling, they will fall off some over the next month

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    The better question is, how are the Nuggets 15-7?

They have absolutely no one to goto in the clutch and the talent level isn't that high. They are very lucky to have George Karl.
    You act like OKC is going to win anything. The Nuggets will beat the Thunders in a 7 games series if they played again, I'm praying for it. This team is way better than last year team.

The only reason Denver lost last year to OKC was because of Westbrook abusing that shrimp Raymond Felton. When they meet again, the Nuggets will have Affalo or Cory Brewer shutting down Westbrook.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

You act like OKC is going to win anything. The Nuggets will beat the Thunders in a 7 games series if they played again, I'm praying for it. This team is way better than last year team.

The only reason Denver lost last year to OKC was because of Westbrook abusing that shrimp Raymond Felton. When they meet again, the Nuggets will have Affalo or Cory Brewer shutting down Westbrook.

Put down the malt liquor frostno

BigDofBA

You act like OKC is going to win anything. The Nuggets will beat the Thunders in a 7 games series if they played again, I'm praying for it. This team is way better than last year team. The only reason Denver lost last year to OKC was because of Westbrook abusing that shrimp Raymond Felton. When they meet again, the Nuggets will have Affalo or Cory Brewer shutting down Westbrook.
    OKC made it to the Western conference finals with the core players all being 23 years old or younger. We also beat th Nuggets ass 6 out of 7 times to end their season.

I remember when the Thunder beat the Nuggets ass twice in the final week of the season and you were saying that Denver didn't care about those games because they knew they were already in the playoffs. You then talked smack acting like Denver was going to win the series in 6 games.

Needless to say, OKC beat that ass again and knocked the Nuggets out of the playoffs in the first round.

The Thunder made it all the way to the Western Conference finals and lost to the World Champions. That's way more than Denver has ever done and it's more than Denver will ever do.

OKC is younger and better. We also have a closer in Durant. Denver has to resort to going to Andre Miller in the clutch. See the Memphis game a few days ago.

So yeah, keep talking buddy. The Nuggets will be out in the first round again. Durant, Westbrook, and Harden are the three best players on the court when these two teams play.

Does Denver even have an all-star on their roster??? LOL. OKC has two SUPERSTARS on theirs.

By the way, the last time I checked, OKC had the best record in the NBA. I win you lose,

frostno98

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    OKC made it to the Western conference finals with the core players all being 23 years old or younger. We also beat th Nuggets ass 6 out of 7 times to end their season.

I remember when the Thunder beat the Nuggets ass twice in the final week of the season and you were saying that Denver didn't care about those games because they knew they were already in the playoffs. You then talked smack acting like Denver was going to win the series in 6 games.

Needless to say, OKC beat that ass again and knocked the Nuggets out of the playoffs in the first round.

The Thunder made it all the way to the Western Conference finals and lost to the World Champions. That's way more than Denver has ever done and it's more than Denver will ever do.

OKC is younger and better. We also have a closer in Durant. Denver has to resort to going to Andre Miller in the clutch. See the Memphis game a few days ago.

So yeah, keep talking buddy. The Nuggets will be out in the first round again. Durant, Westbrook, and Harden are the three best players on the court when these two teams play.

Does Denver even have an all-star on their roster??? LOL. OKC has two SUPERSTARS on theirs.

By the way, the last time I checked, OKC had the best record in the NBA. I win you lose,
    And you losers got whooped by DallasThank God Denver doesn't have anymore All-stars. It was a mess when Melo and Iverson was here.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Home games that catch the opponent on B2B's.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

lakers beat denver last night cause it was rigged somewhat..legit game vs utah and lakers road woes continues

BigDofBA

And you losers got whooped by DallasThank God Denver doesn't have anymore All-stars. It was a mess when Melo and Iverson was here.
    That's your only comeback?

Your smack talk is the Thunder losing in the Conference Finals to the World Champions? LMAO. Meanwhile my team whipped your team's ass in 5 games and knocked the Nuggets out of the first round.

WEAK!!!!!

OKC OWNS DENVER. We beat Denver 6 times in the final two weeks of the season last year and you still talk shit.

When the game is on the line OKC goes to Kevin Durant. Denver goes to Andre Miller. That should tell you something about your team.

Denver has no one.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

OKC very over rated right now, they have played no one they lost again to a team wit a winning record to night. Look at the 18 wins they have then look at who they beat. I think they have beat one team with a winning record. But everyone likes to claim the team witht he best record the best. How was Green Bay all year? When they met a decent team they got beat.

Utah has had a favorable schedule theyre beating teams at home and meeting teams on no rest and a few injuries. But basically Utah is the same as the lakers, 500 teams who have had favorable scheduling so far.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    OKC very over rated right now, they have played no one they lost again to a team wit a winning record to night. Look at the 18 wins they have then look at who they beat. I think they have beat one team with a winning record. But everyone likes to claim the team witht he best record the best. How was Green Bay all year? When they met a decent team they got beat. Utah has had a favorable schedule theyre beating teams at home and meeting teams on no rest and a few injuries. But basically Utah is the same as the lakers, 500 teams who have had favorable scheduling so far.
    I'm pretty sure OKC proved they were legit last year. Also, we currently have the best record in the NBA.

I don't think we are the best team in the NBA, but we are definitely top 5 and we are serious contender to win it all.

We are definitely better than the Nuggets.

wantitall4moi

Sooner or later they have to at least make the finals to be considered legit. I am not sold they can get by a healthy SA or Clippers team in seven games.

Denver isnt all that good right now, but if they get everyone back that went over seas they could beat them in 7 games as well. Just a question of the timing of all those guys coming back.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tough team actually

Might be most underrated team in NBA

wantitall4moi

Unless you follow the team or look it up 90% of the guys on here couldnt name any other players on OKC besides Durant and Westbrook. If you ask me Westbrook is a liability, but because he is almost forced to be the second option then he feels he has a green light unless Durant is all alone. OKC doesnt have a lot of option when your letting Westbrook do the shit he does on a regular basis.

The fact that the only other legit offensive threat is a guy off their bench pretty much proofs that out.

Now I am not saying they arent good, they just arent as good as their record would suggest.

BrigadierPudding
    Update your status
    BrigadierPudding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1809

Millsap and Jefferson are very good players, with Favors off the bench that gives them a formidable front line. Wouldn't say they have nobody. Problem for Utah is they have perhaps the worst guard play in the league.