The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

oh btw, LB good call... bookies made a close line to get sharp on Philly, while handing out a free winner to the public before the Superbowl

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Get on it. Books can't afford to hand out -3.5 so they don't get overexposed and will force sharps to take philly ml which will be around +113( not much value there).

Miami coming off a big loss in mil and philly coming off there biggest win of the year over the bulls. Miami will come in and play a complete game here and get the result necessary.

This might have rlm on it and go to -1.5 but I think -2 is fine.

I have 10 units on this.
    i was about to pm you asking why you never played the heat. this wasnt posted in your thread, so doesnt count! haha

nice call....i hit the under small

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

nice hit

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

nice hit... very square play tho... it aint sharp

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by jcygts6 View Post
    nice hit... very square play tho... it aint sharp
    wrong, its sharp because he picked a square in this position.. 'sharp' play was Philly but sometimes the books like to give away winners.. and finding these is as sharp as it gets.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave The Special One 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

I feel like a circle, because that is what I won on this game. 0.

Yezzir
    Yezzir's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    Love this play, good position for Miami to win possibly by 20..
    As soon as I saw the final result.. I thought of this post.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    The Heat practiced at the 76ers training facility today, maybe the teams are already working together on the fix to make it look less obvious

http://www.sulia.com/channel/miami-h...source=twitter

These intense team meetings have a high winning % this season. Last one before this game was Grizzlies with what they called an "intense" players only meeting the night of losing to SA, and right before their win vs Denver. Watch out for these meetings when teams go on a dry spell

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...,1710926.story

In the wake of Wednesday's troubling 105-97 road loss to the Milwaukee Bucks, when they blew an 18-point lead, the Heat went to school in Philadelphia, first with an intense team meeting Thursday at the Philadelphia 76ers' training facility at the Philadelphia College

Before walking the walk, the Heat talked the talk at the Thursday meeting.

"It was no-holds barred, no tongues being held," forward LeBron James said. "If we're going to be held to a championship standard, we need to go out and play like it. No one can take things personal if someone says something to him. We've got to take constructive criticism."

And take it to heart, which they did against the 76ers, in making it nine victories in their last 11 games.

"Everybody was pure about it," Spoelstra said of the raw discussion. "Everybody's intention was to find a way to get better and correct some of the things that ailed us against Milwaukee. It was a long day and we improved."

To guard Dwyane Wade, it was necessary discourse.

"Every team, especially good teams, you have to sit and reflect and see what you can do better. It was a wake up day for us," he said of the Thursday session. "We came in and did what we talked about. The biggest thing was the lines of communication opening between players and coaches. It should be that way, but sometimes you get lost and there's a separation."

Against the 76ers, the Heat found their way, Their nine turnovers were their fewest since committing eight against the Washington Wizards on Feb. 25, 2011 and their fewest in a road game since committing seven at the Los Angeles Clippers on Jan. 12, 2011. In fact, in their last five victories, the Heat have averaged just 11.6 turnovers per game.

It was an efficient effort across the board, with season lows in personal fouls (12) and points allowed (79). The 79 points were the fewest since allowing 79 to the Raptors in the 2010-11 regular-season finale in Toronto.

First ... 2345