Walter Abrams Jr
    Walter Abrams Jr's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBA TNT Late Game Clippers vs Nuggets 7:30pm pst

The question you have to ask yourself about the 2012 LA Clippers is "Do I think this team is a contender in the west?" If the answer is "Yes" to that question then its no mystery who you should put your money on tonight. The oddsmakers have basically said "try your luck" by setting the line at a PK. Not taking anything away from a improved Nugget team, who in fact has a winning record since the melo fiasco. It is becoming more and more clear that this Clipper team is david sterns baby. Remember the whole Chris Paul Trade block to the Lakers? So ironically he ends up with the Clippers? After a HUGE win in Utah last night (they had not won in utah in the last 27 trips or so) the entire TEAM embraced on the Jazz home court. This 2012 Clipper team is a complete team. They slapped OKC around like a stepchild (who mind you went in dallas the other night and didnt even take a deep breath) and have only 2 losses this year on their home floor. Denver is improving but This 2012 Clipper squad has their eyes on something much bigger in this shortened NBA season.
    Last edited by Walter Abrams Jr; 02-02-12 at 07:48 PM.

Walter Abrams Jr

I also would like to add Denver played very well against the Clippers last Sunday at home. The Clippers found a way to claw back in it and get the win. More national coverage AGAIN tonight (back to back nights in the national spotlight) and that crowd should be JUICED. Is anyone even paying attention to the Lakers in LA?

Walter Abrams Jr

Lets keep an eye on the late steam boys...

CallMeMrOMac
    CallMeMrOMac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

LAC PK 3 units

Clippers late surge with home crowd, win by 3. Nuggets then go home and destroy the Lakers.

Walter Abrams Jr

Late Steam

OVER went from 206 to 207.5

Clippers is now PK -115

illAdelph
    illAdelph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Leaning under actually. But there's no way im gonna be able to pull the trigger

Walter Abrams Jr

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMrOMac View Post
    LAC PK 3 units

Clippers late surge with home crowd, win by 3. Nuggets then go home and destroy the Lakers.
    People are high on the Nuggets this year. They can make everyone a believer tonight. I have to see it to believe it myself.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Clippers and will need the game

Might be long night

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Clippers put alot of energy out in Salt Lake city last night. Playing against the top 2 teams b2b who dominate scoring in the paint is a tall task for any team especially without rest. Nuggets love to run and lead the league in fast break points. I just wonder how much gas the Clippers will have in the tank late in the game.

I am not playing either side but if I did it wouldnt be clippers.

Walter Abrams Jr

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Clippers and will need the game

Might be long night
    Are you leaning Nuggets? People have been BURIED this year betting against the Clippers at home coach.

Walter Abrams Jr

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Clippers put alot of energy out in Salt Lake city last night. Playing against the top 2 teams b2b who dominate scoring in the paint is a tall task for any team especially without rest. Nuggets love to run and lead the league in fast break points. I just wonder how much gas the Clippers will have in the tank late in the game.

I am not playing either side but if I did it wouldnt be clippers.
    So you think they're tired?

innovation

Yes. Late night game in altitude to win in how many games? 26 or something. I think the way Denver scores and the strength of their bench is going take hard work and defense to win. Even elite athletes have limits too. Denver can run a number of fresh legs out that will just keep running

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

TNT game all the B listers will be there, I am missing this one . If it comes down to the last 2 minutes Clippers might lose this one.

I want then to come out and come ot hard, they were +100 for an hour today. Now dancing around -110 again.

Walter Abrams Jr

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Yes. Late night game in altitude to win in how many games? 26 or something. I think the way Denver scores and the strength of their bench is going take hard work and defense to win. Even elite athletes have limits too. Denver can run a number of fresh legs out that will just keep running
    Clippers dont look tired to me. These boys are ready to run all night long.

innovation

yep they look good so far but Knicks looked like it was over 1st half too. Lets see if clippers hang all game.

Walter Abrams Jr

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    TNT game all the B listers will be there, I am missing this one . If it comes down to the last 2 minutes Clippers might lose this one.

I want then to come out and come ot hard, they were +100 for an hour today. Now dancing around -110 again.

wantitall4moi

Clips already in trouble Vinnie going with just an 8 man rotation. Not a good strategy in the 4th game in 5 nights.

innovation

Clippers are a legit team in the right settings the starters when healthy and rested will be a tough beat in the playoffs at home. They better figure out a way to get points without Paul in though if the wanna win a playoff series.

Walter Abrams Jr

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Clips already in trouble Vinnie going with just an 8 man rotation. Not a good strategy in the 4th game in 5 nights.
    <TABLE class=mod-data border=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class="even player-46-3428" vAlign=middle align=right><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: left" noWrap>Danilo Gallinari, SF</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>7-8</TD><TD>5-5</TD><TD>2-2</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD>5</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>+24</TD><TD>21</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oow

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Abrams Jr View Post
    Danilo Gallinari, SF237-85-52-21540002+2421

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oow
    Not sure what that even means?

But second half once it was a blow out Vinnie cleared the bench and gave guys a lot of minutes. Glad I didnt go. A blow out and traffic would have really sucked.

One hidden stat iin here was Denver got to shoot twice as many free throws and they made 17 more points from the line.

That can be taken a couple ways, Clippers are way too much of a jump shooting team, or they simply dont get the calls. I have seen Griffen get killed and no whistle. That shit has to stop. But as a whole Clippers are not getting the foul shots their opponents are. In games like this they can be important.

Was clear Clips were alittle worn down but foul shot discrepancies makes it look a lot worse than it was, but it surely set up the game the way fouls started getting called in that second quarter and into that third quarter basically took LA right out of the game.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Abrams Jr View Post

Clippers dont look tired to me. These boys are ready to run all night long.
    heh