beastsynthesis
    beastsynthesis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Thursday Payday Double Down

Alright guys lets try and double our paychecks shall we?
    My record is 3 - 3 so far. I'll edit my units in after the post.

Atlanta Hawks -2 : -150

Atlanta went 4-1 on that monster road trip and now play at home on a three game winning streak while going 9-2 in their last 11. Atlanta's also on a nice little home run here having won their last 6 on home court, with their only loss there against Miami. Memphis got a big OT win over the Nuggs but i think theyll be pretty gassed after that heading into tonight's game. They're just too up and down and the Hawks are a far more consistent team. Really dont believe in trap lines or any of that, just my gut feeling. I usually always tease my games for peace of mind so ya let's get this.

Record:

3 - 3 (-0.6 units)
    Last edited by beastsynthesis; 02-02-12 at 03:44 PM.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Agreed

beastsynthesis

adding

Chicago Bulls -2.0 : -135

The Bulls are a very good team and to get them at a low number like this is great, especially coming off a tough blow out loss. Rose and Noah have something to prove coming off a loss like they did after Miami. Party time in the big apple.

agarcia
    agarcia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 262

I really like the Hawks they been good to me 8-1 at home Grizz 4-7 on the road. The thing that makes a difference to me Atlanta has multiple guys they can go to. Memphis brings O.J. Mayo in and thats about it.

beastsynthesis

Gasol is pretty good in the paint but theyre still missing their main man in Randolph.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jules11