The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

NBA PLAY NO Hornets +9.5

+9.5 vs spurs tomorrow, back to back for both teams, spurs just came up with a huge effort tonight to win after being down 18...hornets played this team very close at home this year, seems like a lot of points to me..hornets are bad i know, but line has moved down now..juiced at +9 at pinny and The Greek is holding -115 on the +9.5 now...duncan also isnt playing and pop might be reluctant to ride his starters after tonights effort. hornets will play energized, they're 2-18 in their last 20...pride sets in at some point, there is some talent here.

medium sized play, 4x NOH +9.5

dtrukk
    dtrukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

i can see what your getting at and i like N.O i see the line at 8.5 at my line but ,, N.O is playing bad rite now SPURS are goog at home ....... spurs by ten sorry

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

NO has been good as big underdogs. You can't trust them much as favorites (like today against the Suns), but as an underdog of 5 or more points they have been good ATS. They had a nice streak for a couple weeks in January where I believe they had a streak of covering 4 or 5 games in a row ATS.

Tim Duncan is suppose to rest tomorrow, but to be honest, they do just fine without him. More touches for Splitter and Blair. No way would I play Spurs as a 9.5 favorite on the 2nd leg of a b2b. Agreed, Hornets or a no play (unless Dad is on SA or BW says otherwise).

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Duncan had 25 tonight which is much more than Splitter or Blair would provide. 5Dimes has the line at 8.5, I'd love to get 9.5 but I think the line will probably come down some. Tough call but gun to head I'd take the Hornets.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Duncan had 25 tonight which is much more than Splitter or Blair would provide. 5Dimes has the line at 8.5, I'd love to get 9.5 but I think the line will probably come down some. Tough call but gun to head I'd take the Hornets.
    Last time Tim Duncan sat out (against the Rockets a couple weeks ago), Splitter went for 25 points and 10 rebounds. Spurs are fine without Tim.

The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

also playing Col. of Charleston -4.5 vs Elon tonight..random i know, but its a winner. grab it before it hits 5