johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Tuesday March 10, 2009 plays!!!

Yesterday, I went 1-1. Today, different record:

Milwaukee -3 (-120). Knicks looking like do do right now. They're now going against a team that has dominated them all year. Yeah, I know revenge factor but the Knicks are not good at revenge factors and plus they're on the road where they suck. Milwaukee on the other hand is good at home. Alot of offense but the defense sucks. I will go with the home team here with a 3 pointer spread.. $12 to win $10

Milwaukee/Knicks over 220 (-150). Bought 2 points here but I'm really loving the overs here. New York plays no defense and Milwaukee plays no defense. Milwaukee gives up over 100 points to every team and New York gives up over 100 to every team. The past 3 games this year between the 2 New York didn't score in the 100's. That was at the beginning of the year when Milwaukee attempted to play some defense. Now that Milwaukee big dogs are injured they have refused to or at least given up on defense. I see a high scoring game here. $15 to win $10.00

Cleveland ml (-700). This is golden. The Clipless is trash.. $700 to win $100

Cleveland -10 (-130). Bought 1 point to get it at 10 but I don't feel I really need to. I sense a blow out here.. $130 to win $100

Phoenix ml (-250). Fade Dallas on the road..Phoenix needs a win bad and Dallas is the prey.. $250 to win $100

Phoenix -5 (-130). I have Phoenix winning by 6 points or more..Dallas is butt on the road...$130 to win $100

Spurs ml (-210). I feel this is golden as well. Bobcats are hot but they're on the road now where they flat out suck. Would have taken the spread here on the Spurs but Ginobili is absent so I will go for the straight win.. $210 to win $100

Oklahoma City +5 (-140). Bought 1.5 points. I feel a rare Okie City road win here. Who is Sacramento to be getting -3.5 points. Sacramento sucks and I feel a big let down here. $140 to win $100

Utah/Indiana under 216 (-150). I like this under here. Utah will grind this out to a slow game as Indiana will just be throwing up shots like there is no tommorow. I feel that Utah will slow down the pace of the game to their liking and keep this one under 210.... $150 to win $100

Last edited by johnnymapalo; 03-10-09 at 12:37 PM.

Whiplash
    Whiplash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Good calls Johnny, I'll be following on MIL -3 and parlaying CLE ml and PHO ml. Any thoughts on CHA/SA? Recognizing the W6 run Charlotte has been on, they have some momentum coming in, but will 10-20 on the road stand up to SA 22-8 at home? Possibly ml play?

sallysnax8
    sallysnax8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

i'm so scared to bet a knick game lately.....

johnnymapalo

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash View Post
    Good calls Johnny, I'll be following on MIL -3 and parlaying CLE ml and PHO ml. Any thoughts on CHA/SA? Recognizing the W6 run Charlotte has been on, they have some momentum coming in, but will 10-20 on the road stand up to SA 22-8 at home? Possibly ml play?

Hmm, I don't know if you should follow my Milwaukee play. That's my smallest play today. Both Milwaukee and New York plays no defense and both teams are chuckers. It can swing either way but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to the hometeam and hotter team right now.. I really like Cleveland and Phoenix as my bigger plays when the line comes out..

Charlotte and San Antonio I have it like this. San Antonio is basically a defensive minded team. Charlotte is a defensive minded team. San Antonio and Charlotte games are usually close. Ginobili is not playing for the Spurs. The last encounter between the 2 teams, the Spurs won by 2 or 3 points. Charlotte has Okafur and Diaw to contend with Duncan. Charlotte has Raja Bell to contend with Roger Mason. The obvious advantage for San Antonio is the point guard play of Tony Parker. Charlotte always has problems scoring. They're more defensive than offensive. I believe San Antonio will squeeze out the win on the moneyline. Charlotte is not good on the road. Charlotte road wins since January have been the Knicks (current slump), Clippers (pure trash), Sacramento (pure trash), Golden State (Don Nelson experimenting with lineup), Wizards (trash), Detroit (with Iverson when they were slumping), Lakers (in overtime).

If you look at Charlotte's road wins this year 2009, they have been against slumping teams or trashy teams. The only significant road win for them was against the Lakers. Charlotte's hottness has come at home where they even took San Antonio to the brink. I say the San Antonio ml is golden here. I would take the spread but Ginobili is out so I will go with the moneyline here. That's my take.

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

well I was on the Knicks early on, but the game is probaly a no play, everything points to Mil in that one and thats exactly when the Knicks come alive and cover or even win one ... just too risky ... not putting money on them

Anyway, I agree with your Pho pick, they should get the job done...

and Cle, but I will take 1st half and 1st qtr probably only, there could be a backdoor cover somehow...

but I like char in that spot ... especially with SA looking ahead to that game against the Lakers .. I dont thin the bobcats will win, but a close game within 6 pts ... possible

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

but I like char in that spot ... especially with SA looking ahead to that game against the Lakers .. I dont thin the bobcats will win, but a close game within 6 pts ... possible[/quote]

hello guys... i just recently decided to join this forum but i've been reading ur angles for some time now and i like what i read (for the most part, lol)...

anyway, i like cha and the points tonite... theyre good on the road when the home team plays a slowed down style and giving the bobs some points... no ginobli + 2 defensive minded teams + cha's newfound confidence + a very important game friday for the spurs= CHA +6!!!

im just a newbee but that pick feels good...

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

im just a newbee but that pick feels good...
    there are no locks .... but char +6 is a solid play

johnnymapalo

Final Plays.. 9-0... or at least 8-1.. Let's go....