GatorTD
    GatorTD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

U89.5 2H Por-Cha

Dont post many picks but tempting fate and jinx with this one.

Under 89.5 2H Portland/Charlotte.

Charlotte can't shoot and Portland will take their foot off the gas.

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

I disagree. The play here is the +2 on the Hornets. Playing defense takes more energy than scoring points. 89 is a no play for me but I'd bet it plays into the 90s

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Hornets +2 it is

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by Hangoverblack View Post

I disagree. The play here is the +2 on the Hornets. Playing defense takes more energy than scoring points. 89 is a no play for me but I'd bet it plays into the 90s
    Whenever there's a blowout at the half of 20 pts or more, after well over 50% of the game total has been reached with that deficit in the 1st half, and especially when one of the two teams is offensively challenged - the 2nd half under generally comes in about 80% of the time. Pace greatly slows down in the 2nd.

And I've been telling people this for weeks (since coming onto the board) and have done it for years. These are "AUTOMATIC" bets for me, because just from these bets alone, I will be so far ahead at the end of the season it's not even funny.

I pounded the hell out of Celtics/Raps under 2nd half tonight for that reasoning too.

These beautiful spots = ridiculously easy money

you'd be a total fool to ignore these amazing opportunities to make some substantial money.

Whatever happens in this 2nd half tonight is totally irrelevant to the true matter at hand, and that is the total $$ you have at the end of the season from just these 2H half bets alone, for these particular spots, will be fruitful and show its fruit about 80% of the time. Where you count it at the end of the season, as sports betting is a marathon , not a sprint
    Last edited by PR9; 02-01-12 at 10:52 PM.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

under cashes easy in this spot yet again...

So so easy

GatorTD
    GatorTD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

PR9 speaking truth. Apathy is a great tool in the NBA for betting. The other is being smart enough to know games finished by guys like Bismayck Biyombo generally don't end with a flurry of points. They end with teams jogging and wasting 20 seconds off the shot clock before putting up a bad jumper and no foul shots.

2H Under cashes easy.

Oh and btw. The Hornets haven't been in Charlotte for years. Next time bet the right team and you might win something.