PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

ORLANDO: is this a good spot for a W?

against the Wiz and @ home.

whaddya think guys?

a cool article that makes you want to back them up.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...,2906330.story

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

Wouldnt bet on them with the spread .. Washington a quick team that can run the floor on those long boards

ugabooga
    ugabooga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wizards would be my play but ive taken the over myself

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

orlando is comming back today

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

magic already beat them by 18. Since the magic should have confidence playing them, they could be the team to get them back on track in this spot

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

I watched the Wizards/Rockets game recently and I've never seen a team quit the way the Wizards did. With 5:20 left in the third quarter the Wizards were down 57-55, they were hanging right with the Rockets, and they ended up losing 103-76. That was a 46-21 run by the Rockets to end the game. I think everyone knows the Rockets aren't that dominant, the Wizards simply gave up.

Wizards +5 first half looks like it could be a great play though.

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    magic already beat them by 18. Since the magic should have confidence playing them, they could be the team to get them back on track in this spot
    nice. thanks man!
    you are one of those people i really look up to.

i hope magic gets their heads straight for this game.

MAGIC ATS.

whiskas12
    whiskas12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wizards is the play here imo.

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

This quote is like a huge neon sign saying "Don't bet on this team until they show they've got it back together":

"I look at guys and they don't look like they want to play," Howard said following the lopsided loss. "I told them at halftime, 'If you don't want to play, just stay in the locker room, because it don't make sense for a team who we should beat to just demolish us.' "

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...-chicago-bulls

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by smarotta09 View Post
    Wouldnt bet on them with the spread .. Washington a quick team that can run the floor on those long boards
    Also liking this situation here... the problem is that it should be the only big advantage for the Wizards. Well, they should also be able to benefit from the lousy perimeter defense of Orlando with their 1x1 players. Im liking the Over, 3s should rain again for the Magic (who suck, btw) and Howard should man the paint.

chevy6
    chevy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Washington Wizards money lineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    The Magic has also beaten the Pacers by 19 before getting crushed by them by 21 only 5 days later.

The Wiz played good defense against the Bulls but their offense is offensive. The Magic have a good chance but I won't give them that spread.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

i don't like either side, wizards are a good example of a team that the magic's simple inside-out style is very effective against. for years magic have done well at home vs weak teams, certainly could blow them out. but at the same time the morale in the locker room makes the direction of the game much more unpredictable. it also gives the wizards something to pounce on, potentially. i don't think either side is a sharp bet, just stay away and find a better game to bet imo, this is too close to pure gambling given the variables in play

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

If there is a time to back the Magic, this is it IMO.