wguan2
    wguan2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

Miami -6.5 Bucks

I really like Miami here. There's heavy revenge factor in this game. Bucks went into Miami and beat them by 9 on a lazy Sunday where it didn't seem like Miami cared all that much. I think Miami comes into this game with both Lebron and Dwade this time and routs Milwaukee. The fact that they don't have Bogut is going to catch up with them sooner or later. Covering the key number of 7 here as well so I think this is the play for tomorrow.

Also leaning New Jersey -7/over 185 (both teams coming off blowout losses and playing back to back and 3 in 4 nights. Pretty huge fatigue spot) and OKC +2. Line for Bulls will probably be around -2 or so in Philly. But I think the under may be the play in that game.

Any thoughts?

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami -6.5 cashes

secueritae
    secueritae's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2841

Definitely Miami.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

It's proven that it's wise to bet Miami 1H in revenge game situations.

If you like what you see after the 1H, then continue. if not and miami is leading but for whatever reason you don't trust them by what you saw in the 1st, then you won anyway and call it a night.

and of course, if you still have conviction with miami even though they didn't cover the first, then go more in the 2nd.

but either way, and however you want to slice it, it's been a better bet going 1st half with miami in such situations.

wguan2
    wguan2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 813

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    It's proven that it's wise to bet Miami 1H in revenge game situations.

If you like what you see after the 1H, then continue. if not and miami is leading but for whatever reason you don't trust them by what you saw in the 1st, then you won anyway and call it a night.

and of course, if you still have conviction with miami even though they didn't cover the first, then go more in the 2nd.

Either way, it's been a better bet going 1st half with miami in such situations.
    I'm not sure about revenge situations, but I think the results for Miami are rather mixed for 1h and 2h. Sure, there have been many times that Miami has lost their cover in the second half after leading by 10-15+ in the first half. But just from my memory, they've played games against San Antonio where they came back from I think 10+ down in the first half to cover the spread in the second half. Also, in their last game vs the Hornets, they were down 3 maybe in the first half and came back and covered a 12 point spread.

SaffaCappa
    SaffaCappa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Nice insight PR9! Agree that the Heat will come out all guns blazing. Think Heat covers -6.5 too

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

i like miami as well

also miami teased with spurs and dare i say...*cringe* the magic

im with skull dude, think dallas beats OKC

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by PR9 View Post
    It's proven that it's wise to bet Miami 1H in revenge game situations. If you like what you see after the 1H, then continue. if not and miami is leading but for whatever reason you don't trust them by what you saw in the 1st, then you won anyway and call it a night. and of course, if you still have conviction with miami even though they didn't cover the first, then go more in the 2nd. but either way, and however you want to slice it, it's been a better bet going 1st half with miami in such situations.
    C'mon bro. ALL IN! Where are your picks against Miami?