The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Great Games on Wednesday (Early ML Leans)

I like games with ML over 1.7, I hate playing ATS because of last second cover... like in Boston tonight

Some great games tomorrow, both to bet on and watch, here are my leans...

Philly vs Chicago

- Philly hasnt played a good team since losing by 20 in Miami 5 games back, last win was against a slumping Orlando team which they barely beat by 5... Chicago comes in to Philly with a statement tomorrow

Chicago ML @ 1.8 [4x]

Minnesota vs Indiana

This is my GAME OF THE DAY. Minnesota is coming off a huge comeback win in Houston, especially since they scored 42 points in the 3rd Q! Indiana is nothing special, I dont know how they won in LA and Chicago but they wont do it tomorrow. Minnesota is a solid team, full of great young talent, and they should start making a run towards the playoffs..

Minnesota ML @ 1.7 [8x]

Dallas vs OKC

Nothing special here, but OKC are coming off a bad loss to the Clippers while Dallas won huge in Phoenix, which to me seems like a good time to take OKC.. Public will be on Dallas and I think OKC steals this one..

OKC ML @ 2.1 [2x]

New Orleans vs Phoenix

Both teams are bad, especially NO, but if Nash doesnt play, this could be a great bet... However if Nash plays, its an average bet.. New Orleans have to win sometime, right?

New Orleans ML @ 1.9 [2x if no Nash & 1x with Nash]

Utah vs LA Clippers

The Clippers just showed us what great offense can do, score a bunch of 3s, a bunch of dunks (especially one ) and destroy another great offense in OKC. I keep saying that bookies undervalue LAC but slowly their odds are getting smaller and smaller. Nevertheless, theyre getting solid value tomorrow against Utah. LAC won in Denver, breaking their 6-win streak, and showed that they can perform on the road. Its time to form a run, and it starts in Utah tomorrow!

LA Clippers ML @ 1.8 [4x]

Ill post final plays tomorrow, maybe something changes...

MoneyOnBball
    MoneyOnBball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

I think I might take OKC + 1.5. They'll be looking to rebound off their big loss Monday night. Its also possible Thabo Sefolosha will be back. Jason Kidd is already definitely out for the Mavericks (Bodrigue and Delonte West play well as his replacement though).