Betpoints: 250

NBA Lock of the Night

Blazers!!!!

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

solid wording

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think any game against the team with the best record in the league is a lock, but Blazers should win.

sallysnax8
    sallysnax8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

why should blazers win? who's gonna stop kobe? who's gonna get boards over gasol and odom??? gotta go lake town on this one if i play it.....

W0lfy
    W0lfy's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game means a lot more to Portland than it does to LA. Yeah both teams want to win of course, but I feel like this game means everything to Portland and its whatever to LA. Portland is trying to stay in the playoff race and trying to prove to the world that they can compete with the best. The same can be said about Brandon Roy or Aldrige. Who's going to stop them? I think home court wins tonight. GL tho.

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sallysnax8 View Post
    why should blazers win? who's gonna stop kobe? who's gonna get boards over gasol and odom??? gotta go lake town on this one if i play it.....
    Who's been stopping Kobe in the games the Lakers have lost? Who got the boards over Gasol and Odom in Denver?
    FYI, never play the Lakers as a road favorite of 2-3 points! The outcome of today's game isn't dependent on the match-ups. The fact is, the unsuspecting public will lose so much tonight on the Lakers!

MeatMan73
    MeatMan73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blazers burned many of us the other night with a 3 pt win over a garbage Min team. Inconsisent- proceed with caution