SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Lets share thoughts on Monday...Tough Games...

Monday March 9: 6 Games...

NEW ORLEANS -1½-110 vs. ATLANTA +1½-110

ORLANDO -1-110 vs. DETROIT +1-110

CHICAGO +5-110 vs. MIAMI -5-110

WASHINGTON +2½-110 vs. MINNESOTA -2½-110

HOUSTON ? vs. DENVER ?

LA LAKERS -2-110 vs. PORTLAND +2-110

Some tough games thought we put our heads together...
    Who do you like? What are your thoughts?

SportsTerminator

Atlanta can be dangerous at home but they are insconsistent and sometimes play like they don't care. New Orleans won about 8 straight and are playing well. Their not the best road team but I think the New Orleans can beat Atlanta if they play at a fast pace. I like New Orleans. Detroit is that team that Orlando just can't beat, they haven't beat Detroit not once this year and lost to them in the playoffs last year. But Orlando's win over Boston in makes me think twice. But Detroit also beat Boston in Boston and Detroit are playing well and have enough weapons to stop Dwight. So I like Detroit over Orlando IN DETROIT. Chicago vs. Miami this game could go either way. Chicago is a better team but hardly play to their potential. The Miami Heat isn't really the Miami Heat it's the Miami Wade. Whether Miami wins games all depends on Dwayne Wade (MVP). So the question is should I play on man l0l? But I still like Miami over Chicago because their at home, Bulls are a choke, and the Bulls are HORRIBLE on the road. Washington have been playing like crap but they beat Minnesota the one time they played this year in Washington by 8. The Timberwoves have been playing tough and their at home. But I like Washington over Minnesota I think A. Jamison and Carlon Butler can take the T'wovles by themselves. I like Denver over Houston for two reasons. The last time the played Denver lost by 2 in Houston and that was WITHOUT Carmelo. Two their at home. I like the Lakers over Portland. This I think is the easiest pick. Yes the Portland are very good at home but lately they've been playing like crap. I mean their last game was IN PORTLAND against the timberwolves and they only won by 2? The same with Indiana several days earlier. Portland is a young team and the Lakers I think are too much for Portland. Portland's low post defense isn't that great and Gasol and Odom might be too much for Portland.

Out of all the games I'm only playing on one. I only feel confident on one and that is the
    LA Lakers -2.

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Off the bat, I'm like Chicago, Lakers and New Orleans. Minny and Washington is a toss up. I wouldn't put my money on either team...

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

I'd be careful about the Lakers. They haven't won in Portland for awhile and it is a place where they normally struggle.

SportsTerminator

Yea, I might play it safe and don't play on any team.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Orleans is too hot to wager against right now. I also like the Pistons as they have Orlando's number and Orlando is all set up for a collapse after beating Boston in Boston. Pistons are playing much better without Iverson in the lineup...

natelli1
    natelli1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

im taking my chances with new orleans first half .. i feel like atlanta comes out of the gates very slow, not knowing what style of basketball they want to play. hornets are rolling on all cylinders and play very solid defense.
    atlanta's last 6 games at the half:
    mia@atl 32-36 W
    cle@atl 53-43 L
    atl@was 46-45 W
    atl@ny 49-51 L
    atl@cha 50-59 L
    det@atl 43-41 L
    the two teams that they were leading at halftime .. the wizards(enough said), and the heat