The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

LA Lakers ML @ 1.95

Wow what a line.. LAL getting +1 after losing to Milwaukee and Minn beat San Antonio..

Perfect set-up for LA to win especially since they only have 1 win on the road out of 8 games played..

LA Lakers ML @ 1.95 [BIG]

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont usually agree with you mate but this time you have it 100% SPOT ON

Im tailing!!!!!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    Wow what a line.. LAL getting +1 after losing to Milwaukee and Minn beat San Antonio..

Perfect set-up for LA to win especially since they only have 1 win on the road out of 8 games played..

LA Lakers ML @ 1.95 [BIG]
    So let me understand this correctly.......this is a "prefect set up win" for LA because they are on the 2nd end of a b2b, they are 1-7 on the road, and Minnesota is coming off 2 big wins against Dallas and SA.

Yeah sure does seem like the perfect spot for LA.

I like Minnesota here.

TonyDimy
    TonyDimy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    So let me understand this correctly.......this is a "prefect set up win" for LA because they are on the 2nd end of a b2b, they are 1-7 on the road, and Minnesota is coming off 2 big wins against Dallas and SA.

I like Minnesota here.
    I always like when logic comes before emotions and suspicions. I'm with you, mate.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post

I like Minnesota here.
    Are Lakers going to be 1-32 on the road? No, theyll win a fair amount and it will be vs teams like Minn

TonyDimy
    TonyDimy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

You can bet their road games every time and eventually you will hit something. Because they should win someday, right? Dumbest logic I've ever seen.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

At 1-7, youre better off chasing them to lose on the road every time.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    Are Lakers going to be 1-32 on the road? No, theyll win a fair amount and it will be vs teams like Minn

dont be surprised if minny ends up ahead of LA in the standings.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

dont be surprised if minny ends up ahead of LA in the standings.
    I wont be, but this is such a good spot to take the 'old and slow' Laker team..

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

hahaha how is the lakers a good spot? they could not beat the bucks and timberwolves are better and la on back to back.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Better off waiting till halftime. If Lakers are up at the half take Minn second half.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Bad road team against a bad home team. I'd take the value, LAK at 2.10 now. Maybe bet big, hope they get an early lead, then hedge when MIN hits ML+ money. Perfect system in theory, haha.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

ANY number on the Lakers is a bad number. This is a lottery team yet they were a 5 point fav against a decent home team last night. Granted Mil was without a couple guys but at Best the gme should have been Lakers -2. Simply because they havent been close on the road this year.

This line really should be Minn -5 or 6. But because the Lakers get pounded by every braindead thinking this is 2002 the books have to put up shitty numbers. The fact it has moved from 1 to 2 is something but still not nearly enough as the opener was a joke.

Doesnt mean LA cant win, highly improbable they do, but you cannot bet Lakers here simply because the price is about half what it 'should' be.
    Points Awarded:

jabro21 gave wantitall4moi 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Special One

and like my stupid LAC thread, Im gonna change my mind on this one too.. better to look stupid than to lose money

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    ANY number on the Lakers is a bad number. This is a lottery team yet they were a 5 point fav against a decent home team last night. Granted Mil was without a couple guys but at Best the gme should have been Lakers -2. Simply because they havent been close on the road this year.

This line really should be Minn -5 or 6. But because the Lakers get pounded by every braindead thinking this is 2002 the books have to put up shitty numbers. The fact it has moved from 1 to 2 is something but still not nearly enough as the opener was a joke.

Doesnt mean LA cant win, highly improbable they do, but you cannot bet Lakers here simply because the price is about half what it 'should' be.
    What a dumbass.

But just an FYI. They're 1 game behind LAC for the Pacific. Automatic playoff berth. Their current 9th seed is only 1 game behind the 3rd seed in the West. And we're not even through 1/3 of the season, yet. Lakers, lottery team.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post

Keep up the good work wanti!!