pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

denver f#ck#rs!!!!

BrandonLaz
    Update your status
    BrandonLaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Quote Originally Posted by pho3nix32 View Post
    denver f#ck#rs!!!!
    rough day for you man don't worry you will get them back tomorrow. I just got off of a rough 3 day stretch so I know your pain.

pho3nix32

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonLaz View Post
    rough day for you man don't worry you will get them back tomorrow. I just got off of a rough 3 day stretch so I know your pain.
    thanks bro...march has been brutal for me. but its still early. we are only in the 2nd week. i hope to turn this around soon.

denver f#ck#rs!!!! overrated melo!!!! he is way out of wade and lebron's league!!! f#ck#ing overrated!!!!
    Last edited by pho3nix32; 03-08-09 at 10:46 PM.

suckatmyjob
    suckatmyjob's Avatar Become A Pro!

first half st. mary -4.5

Jimbo42
    Jimbo42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Peace out fellas... Have a good night!

gameday10
    gameday10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

got under135(B +.5) st.mary/portland

suckatmyjob
    suckatmyjob's Avatar Become A Pro!

later jimbo

night everyone

SlowRoll
    SlowRoll's Avatar Become A Pro!

WoW I guess a "I told you so" is in order. Nice... The Queens improve there pointless record to 14 wins and 100,000 losses. Majority of the thread and CK right on this play.(Maybe I can actually follow good advice tomorrow) I am still in disbelief! Well well well Pho3nix the Nuggets look constipated I hope they get an extra long "summer vacation"

pho3nix32

Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post
    WoW I guess a "I told you so" is in order. Nice... The Queens improve there pointless record to 14 wins and 100,000 losses. Majority of the thread and CK right on this play.(Maybe I can actually follow good advice tomorrow) I am still in disbelief! Well well well Pho3nix the Nuggets look constipated I hope they get an extra long "summer vacation"
    overrated!!!

TheLemonDropKid
    TheLemonDropKid's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL!!! I just got through catching up on the threads and saw where Big Money or whatever his name is was jumpin' my ass (after I had obivously already gone to bed) over some friendly posting last night.........CK, what the hell is up with this dude? You seem like a pretty decent guy......is he a good friend of yours? It seems like he gets all roused up over a few drinks on Friday and Saturday and starts lashing out at people for no reason. I saw him talkin' s**t to Dex one night for no reason at all talkin' bout "I'm 6' whatever and 200 and some odd pounds".....LOL!!! Bro......I'm 5'7 and weigh 180 and I have been in many altercations with people that size and larger......and I can tell I got my ass whipped sometimes and I whipped some ass sometimes.....but one thing is for certain.....every single one of these dudes knew that they had gotten involved in some serious shit the next morning.

Look......all I'm trying to say is.....there's no room for that unnecessary BS on this thread.....I've always liked this thread because it never seemed to be a place for mindless, egotistical BS.

You know my posts have always been lighthearted and humorous.....I don't have time for a bunch of useless drama....I come on here because it's a cool place to socialize with like-minded bruthas.....and sistas (ObamaMania). LOL.

Peace.

TheLemonDropKid
    TheLemonDropKid's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like everybody's calling it a night......I'll clean up in here CK....you go ahead and lock it up......I'll go out the bathroom window after I'm done....

Peace homey

SlowRoll
    SlowRoll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ram1502 View Post
    Don't forget about Shawn Marion. His jumpshot is absolutely hideous. That's not to mention Dirk's ugly ass shot. Luckily for him and the Mavs, his goes in alot, but his shot is ugly as hell too.
    ahahhaha these posts are fukn hilarious right about now. Anthony Mason ahahhahh that shit is beyond ugly! Ewww and that Video damn his shot oogly.

We should do a vote. I will list the entrants so far

added entrants accepted for the Ugliest Shot of All Time .

Post will come soon!

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

St. Mary's doesn't look good enough for me to back tonight. A play for the Portland moneyline is the appropriate play...

I am too late to make the play however! Oh well, the bar is now closed!

First ... 6789