1-3 ytd -1.65

Not liking the card tonight. These three matchups in my opnion are questionable but all involve bottom feeder teams so nothing to get excited about.

Leans

Wizard ML Usually if the degenerate in me decides to make a play on a crapfest I will side with the crappy home team. However with washington looking for their first road win and giving points when they should be catching points. It seems possible that they might get a road win tonight. Looks like they started thinking about this game at the end of the 3rd quarter last night when they quit playing.

Knicks +6.5 Knicks are one team I rarely bet on and it suits me well to just stay clear. Houston is a ATS machine at hoe this year and have covered their last 4 vs NY at home. So the question is why is a hurting NY team getting the shirt end of the stick with a subpar line and Martin returning and Melo out????

Suns +3.5 what kind of a sick twisted joke is this. Even with Lopez back the Suns plain suck and yet the books find ways to get action on them.

If make a play I will post it.

GL