2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

dont blame kobe for your sorry @$$ pick. not his fault you cant see a trap for what it is

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    OB, I wouldn't say he's a "Hater". In my opinion, he's being completely realistic. Seriously, in all honesty do you truly believe that you can come on here and say that you are 79-13? 66 games over .500? An 86% win rate over 92 picks??

No doubt you'll get some naive young lad, perhaps a couple, to drop their jaws and start following you blindly, convinced that you are the Handicapper Messiah. But a lot of people on this Forum have been around a while and you might want to choose a different venue to shovel this shit you're attempting to unload.
    Stumpage, he may have a record that good, however, is he profitable... that is another question...

OB, to have more respect, might I suggest posting units with this... You don't need to post amounts if you don't want too, but units would be nice. I mean with buying those pnts you could go 7-1 and still be losing units (money). Just a suggestion...

OB
    OB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cincy -5 1/2
    Seton hall -2

First 123