dtrukk
    dtrukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

any one stuck best play lock....

ok guys denv minus 4 minus115 first q over tor .................................

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

I been fading Tor 1st quarter last 2 games... they get slaughtered... then came back and won both games on the road in OT

Toronto hates the 1st quarter as of right now... on the other end, cashed another Philly 1st q bet today... they win almost all of them by a lot

grizzy
    grizzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed. I was on Philly 1st q as well. But gave that back with Chicago 1st q thanks to Brandon Jennings just going off. On Toronto for 1x. Would go bigger but I'm worried that Denver may come out a little flat since this is their first game back off a long road trip.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Toronto is 1/12 shooting and 2 points in the first 6+ minutes

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toronto is averaging something like 15 points in 1q this year

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

cash fukkn money... thanks Toronto again!

dtrukk
    dtrukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

f the whole game teams get tired or rest players and teams get back ndoor cover im from T.O. ....but a lock is a lock
    i dont post locks much but ........when i do ive done well i had them last tw0 games and the money line t.o .......just figured they were do ...it was a free roll after the hit in first q did nt in orlando over bos.hit orl first and had bos m/l and plus ten..................................... ........................................ .................thats all folks

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dtrukk View Post
    f the whole game teams get tired or rest players and teams get back ndoor cover im from T.O. ....but a lock is a lock i dont post locks much but ........when i do ive done well i had them last tw0 games and the money line t.o .......just figured they were do ...it was a free roll after the hit in first q did nt in orlando over bos.hit orl first and had bos m/l and plus ten..................................... ........................................ .................thats all folks
    Your pick was retarded. Go and hide.