milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Im assuming you were there in the tunnel and you heard what was going on first hand ? I mean you obviously did since you know what happened and Derrick Rose gave you a personal interview in which he said he was going to "try harder" ... since he didnt tell that to this reporter...
    wow what a smarmy post

why would i have to be in the tunnel when i was watching it on tv?

and why would he have to give me a personal interview when he gave one to bulls tv? no he didn't say he would try harder in those exact words, so i apologize.
    i will never again post anything without getting your permission because i wouldn't want to upset you so much that you have to start posting such sarcastic responses. unless you get joy out of being so arrogant...

http://www.nba.com/bulls/bullstv/gameday.html

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    LOL...And you're telling people to "LEARN THE GAME" I'm from Chicago, so I obviously like Rose. I also love watching Lebron. Love watching Kevin Love. I think the league could use a few more humble people. There are too many "Lebrons" in the league when it comes to talking about how they carry themselves. Yes the Lebrons are great to watch, but it gets a little old when you have dildo's like Carmello and Lebron making everything about themselves. Yes, you can think that Rose is highly overrated. Yes I would think that he'd start on every single team in the NBA. No he's not the best shooter, yes he did average decent points per game last year, yes he also averaged a decent number of assists, with not much around him. Who else on the Bulls is gonna chuck up 25 shots in a game in the playoffs when the team needs a spark? You think they gonna hand the ball off to Kyle Korver and let him dribble around and create a shot for himself? Is Deng the type of player that needs to dominate the ball (like Lebron) in order to be effective? No Rose needs the ball in his hands to dribble drive and dish it off or take the shot...everyone knows that, let's not be silly.
    I understand why Bulls fans would be excited about Rose because they have been such absolute dog sh1t since Jordan left, but Rose doesn't deserve the pedestal he is on imo.

From what I have seen so far this year, his game hasn't got any better. Bulls fans also like to forget about just how awful he was against the Heat in the Conference finals. He literally shot the Bulls out of the playoffs.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    Now you're being a simpleton.

Name me one other team that you can remember in the NBA that won a championship without having a superstar?

Good odds for Rose.
    I'm not sure Detroit 2004 did have a superstar. Either Rip or Billups was probably their best player. Superstar?

More importantly, Rose IS a superstar. And if the Bulls win the title, of course he's a superstar. So I'm not seeing what you're argument is.

Rose will get rings. I don't know if it'll be this year, but he will. Dude is a basketball junkie and a winner.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

move this thread to the politics forum please.

it is just as bad as the thread there.

also ban everyone that continues to post in this thread

thanks.

milwaukee mike

antifoil you have no say in who does or doesn't get banned

if you don't like the thread then get the hell out of it

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    Rosie Petals is at it again:

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...rs-celebration

Biggest joke to ever win an MVP in the history of the NBA.

He's Stevie Franchise just with more media hype.
    dont .be hating cause u dont have him,ur probably a rubio fan and he sure wont win anything

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    antifoil you have no say in who does or doesn't get banned if you don't like the thread then get the hell out of it
    This +infinity.

Cracks me up everytime I see posters who have absolutely zero authority telling others what to do.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I'm not sure Detroit 2004 did have a superstar. Either Rip or Billups was probably their best player. Superstar?

More importantly, Rose IS a superstar. And if the Bulls win the title, of course he's a superstar. So I'm not seeing what you're argument is.

Rose will get rings. I don't know if it'll be this year, but he will. Dude is a basketball junkie and a winner.
    yes rose is a superstar anyone that says differently is crazy

but nobody can predict who will or won't get a championship. there's a long list of players on the same level or better than derrick rose that never won a championship.
    not too many people thought charles barkley, patrick ewing, elgin baylor, karl malone, (even lebron at this point) etc etc would never win a championship...

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

proof this thread is so bad

two people have commented on my other post.

milwaukee mike

and you asked the mods to ban anyone that continued posting, which you just did??

antifoil what are you going to do with that $100 worth of points

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

wow what a smarmy post

why would i have to be in the tunnel when i was watching it on tv?

and why would he have to give me a personal interview when he gave one to bulls tv? no he didn't say he would try harder in those exact words, so i apologize.
    i will never again post anything without getting your permission because i wouldn't want to upset you so much that you have to start posting such sarcastic responses. unless you get joy out of being so arrogant...

http://www.nba.com/bulls/bullstv/gameday.html
    Hypocrisy at its finest.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes rose is a superstar anyone that says differently is crazy but nobody can predict who will or won't get a championship. there's a long list of players on the same level or better than derrick rose that never won a championship. not too many people thought charles barkley, patrick ewing, elgin baylor, karl malone, (even lebron at this point) etc etc would never win a championship...

Derrick Rose will not win a championship without Deng.

Those 2 go hand in hand with winning a championship, if the Bulls win, it won't be simply because of Derrick Rose providing the bulls with their only offense (scoring or creating for others)

RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Rose does things with a basketball that no one else on the planet can do. Why shouldnt he be confident? He hates losing. I see no problem. If rose were a timberwolve you'd love him you clown.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

yes rose is a superstar anyone that says differently is crazy

but nobody can predict who will or won't get a championship. there's a long list of players on the same level or better than derrick rose that never won a championship.
    not too many people thought charles barkley, patrick ewing, elgin baylor, karl malone, (even lebron at this point) etc etc would never win a championship...
    Can't disagree with any of that. Only one team per year can win and there are a lot of superstars. IMO Rose will get one at some point, but can I know that with certainty? Of course not.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Derrick Rose will not win a championship without Deng.

Those 2 go hand in hand with winning a championship, if the Bulls win, it won't be simply because of Derrick Rose providing the bulls with their only offense (scoring or creating for others)
    Not this year he couldn't. Can any team win a championship if their second best player went down for the rest of the season? I'd say not. Miami isn't winning if Wade is down for good either.

milwaukee mike

d2bets are you from chicago?

milwaukee mike

i know ngates is from chicago

i will be at the bulls/bucks game tomorrow

First 12