N88
    N88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday Leans

Boston+8.5
    Memphis +3.5

Boston@Orlando on TNT Thursday? Im not expecting a blowout, think Celtics will cover but Orlando wins it.
    Memphis@LAC gonna be a close game. Rather just take the points here. Anyway, these are my early leans. Let me know what you guys think. Gonna do some research tomorrow. Too tired. Peace

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

you're drunk

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

LOL.

Celtics OWN Magic. Last game was 87-56, Celtics win and they were without Rondo and Allen.

I can't believe Celtics are getting +8 here. Makes no sense at all, and fatigue not an issue, since Celtics had 3 days off.

I hate TNT Thursday, it's usually a trap game, but Celtics getting +8 v. magic is laughable.

If every hotdog and hamburger pounds Celtics, it'll be a no play. But BOL to you.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

TNT : Trap Night Thursday

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    TNT : Trap Night Thursday
    Any stats on TNT thurs?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

The line for the BOS/ORL game is getting a bit ridiculous. When is the last time you've seen the Celts as 9 point underdogs? Based on this line, I'm leaning Orlando.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

can anyone else score besides Dwight Howard on magic?

SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Heard of a white fella named Ryan Anderson?

Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    When the Celtics are playing? no.

You can pretty much throw out all of Anderson, Nelson and richardson's point contribution. they can shut down Anderson so bad.

Only Howard and maybe a few from Turkoglu (?)

On the other side, no one can stop Allen, Rondo and Garnet from scoring. Anyone had stats that show how successful Celtics are shooting against Howard? Wouldn't that be an awesome stat? I don't know how you'd go about doing it, but if you watched the 2010 playoffs, they ran circles around Howard and the Magic defense.

IMHO: game has trap written all over it. If the zebras give Howard all the calls in the paint, Magic can win this. If zebras want Celtics to win, they foul out Howard and game is over. +8 is a safe bet, but it's too generous, and books don't give freebies.
    I'm sitting this one out. But BOL to you.

SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    When the Celtics are playing? no.

You can pretty much throw out all of Anderson, Nelson and richardson's point contribution. they can shut down Anderson so bad.

Only Howard and maybe a few from Turkoglu (?)

On the other side, no one can stop Allen, Rondo and Garnet from scoring. Anyone had stats that show how successful Celtics are shooting against Howard? Wouldn't that be an awesome stat? I don't know how you'd go about doing it, but if you watched the 2010 playoffs, they ran circles around Howard and the Magic defense.

IMHO: game has trap written all over it. If the zebras give Howard all the calls in the paint, Magic can win this. If zebras want Celtics to win, they foul out Howard and game is over. +8 is a safe bet, but it's too generous, and books don't give freebies.
    I'm sitting this one out. But BOL to you.
    Nelson and J-Rich have been useless scorers this season, and that won't change tomorrow.. but Anderson will put up a decent amount of points tomorrow.

Agree this one is a no play.

Avenger

Anderson went 0-8 in FGs and 0-4 3Pt during Monday's game.

In 2009-10, he averaged 3.3 PPG v. Celtics (2010 is deceiving because they played them in the playoffs and Magic won 2 games in the series)

Celtics are good shooting down those shooters! Just mho, of course.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

under