shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

cavaliers win.

Second one i like is the Cavaliers to kill the Celtics tonight. Strangely, the "greens" are favorites tonight by 1.5 points, so let's jump straight on the visitors here. Cavaliers are one game ahaed of the Celtics in the Eastern Conference ladder. A top spot and home avantage in the East would be cruicial, so considering Cavs win tonight, it just might be settled. 1 big injury on each side. Garnett for Celtics, Wallace for Cavaliers. But Garnett missing is HUGe, while Wallace wasn't that important anyway. Moreover, Cavs brught in Joe Smith, a big guy to reinforce Iglauskas in the centre and help dominate the weak Celtics in that zone.
    This season, Celtics won at home 90-85, behind a big game from Garnett, but in Cleveland, there was only one team from the start, Cleveland dominating and finishing 98-83, behind a huge game from LeBron James.
    Last season, Celtics missed Garnett too at home and won by 1 point only. But today the balance has changed as Cavs have brought in reinforcements and got more cohesion than ever, with Mo in the PG spot. I can't really see how Celts can win this one, even being at home. Their only hope would be a huge game from Rondo and Allen, with 25+ each and 60% shooting, but i doubt that the Cavs, that hold the best defense stats this season will allow it. Shoudn;t be a high scoring game, around 185 maybe, but the Cavaliers should win it by 4-5 points in my opinion. Medium stakes though, as we are talking about the NBA champions at home. Gl.

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is your typical teaser middle game, both teams stars will show up, which = a close intense game

redbull
    redbull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 343

i love over on this game
    and cav
    starbury ****tor