$hungry
    $hungry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

first day first (posted) bet

hey guys, ive been reading these forums for the past week. i figured i would finally try and contribute so heres my first bet im posting on here. i really like NO +13 vs OKC today. 13 points is a bit high IMO. OKC has only won by more than 13 points twice all year and they seem to always let up in the 4th quarter. they jump out to big leads early but they have lost the 4th quarter in 5 straight games. on the flip side NO has been playing good teams really tough lately, the last time they lost by double digits was 9 games ago, coincidentally vs OKC by ten points but they were actually up by ten themselves during that game. a horrible shooting performance 1 of 16 from 3 point range is what led to OKC pulling away. i still see OKC winning, and even if they jump out big early, at the end of the 4th quarter this game will be closer than 13 points.

my first pick NO +13 wish me luck!

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Good luck! Hopefully its a profitable year for you

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

welcome to the forums hungry

BOL on your pick

$hungry

sweet! starting things off right! thanks guys, 1-0 start, hopefully i can make it 2-0 tomorrow

what a bad night for the public though! ouch!

$hungry

Lets see if I can get a streak started, 1-0 this week trying for 2-0.

Just put in a two team tease.
    Houston is -5
    Atlanta is -2

$hungry

2-0 baby, not gettin any love yet but im workin on it, dads streak is in serious jeopardy now lol (i wish)

$hungry

going for 3-0 today!
    playing another two team teaser.

team 1 houston -3
    I have zero idea why anybody would bet the knicks here. houston has won 8 of their last 9 games, 6 in a row at home and has a home record of 8-2. meanwhile the knicks cant beat anybody, with or without carmello. theyve lost 8 of their last 9 games. 4 of their last 5 away games were double digit defeats. the only win coming against the bobcats!
    team 2 philly -8.5
    im not gonna get to deep into this one, we have a good team/great home team vs an awful team/pathetic road team....these two played earlier this year and it was a 26 point beat down. look for more of the same tonight!

$hungry

ive quietly gone 3-0 here...just sayin lol

check back tomorrow as i attempt 4-0