riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Laker Haters - I love you!

I get it. I get that you get few chances in your lifetime to kick this team in the face while they're down.

The funny thing is, we still have a month and a half to the trade deadline. I'm not saying it's definitely going to happen; but don't put it past the Lakers to make a big move that will rattle the league. And it will be hilarious how fast everyone's tune will change. And how silent the haters will be.

Even if the Lakers don't make a move this year...They'll likely still win another title before your team does if you're not from Miami or OKC. So get em in while you can. That is all

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

It doesn't matter who they trade for. The team is too old and slow and can't shoot.

riffraff24

Don't trades usually end up with a team having different players?

LOL
    LOL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wayne lakers. Miami fan sind Shaq got there. I was the sadest little boy watching the heat when Wade was out because of his knee surgery. But I like whatching them now

Miami is going to win it all this year btw!

riffraff24

You're probably right. Miami will likely win it this year. If Lebronze decides to play a 4th quarter with Wade in the game.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Just like the Lakers, Miami isn't winning sh#t!!. And next yr it will be the same song & dance where everybody makes excuses for Miami & LeBron in particular & then proclaims they'll win it all then. The following yr it will be the same & it will be groundhog day for 6 yrs strait.

Believe it or not Miami's window could actually be closing. Wade seems to be collecting injuries like it's his hobby & before you know it people are going to start whispering age w/ him. Bosh will be right behind him. Chicago will continue to get a little better each yr till Rose actually reaches his peak & in the next yr or two they will eventually be the team to beat in the East, if not already. If you haven't done so already you need to check out OK City's salary cap space......They are arguably the best team in all of basketball right now & are the only current elite team blessed w/ a nice chunk of cap space. OK City is the future of the NBA folks, not Miami.

Miami needs to win this yr because it's only going to get tougher for them over the next 4 seasons. As it's shaping UP now they very well may be giving UP home court to Chicago & OK City this yr. That's no easy task to conquer. For those basically handing the trophy to Miami I think you're gonna be reevaluating once June rolls around & you begin to realize this.