legendmatt34
    legendmatt34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Ya the fix was in.. Curry sucked in the 4th!

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

well lets see, up by 13 with 6 minutes to go. You go down and run clock. You don't go down and throw up a 33 foot contest three with 18 seconds left on shot clock. Then you go the other way memphis misses. Your guys are watching them get offensive board after another. Then you go down and throw a lazy ass pass that is a turnover. they score you are up by 9 with 5 mins. You go down and throw up a 37 foot three pointer because your tattoes show you are cool. play no defense you are up by 7 now. Coach is laughing on sidelines using no timeouts. Go down throw up 33 foot three and miss now you are up 5. Oh shit we should call time out. Throw inbounds pass stolen up 3 now. Go down with 2 minutes ago, fk we are up 3 let me shoot a 37 foot 3 because i am cool.. next you are down 3 with 24 seconds. Then lets go shoot a 3 miss, rebound lets throw up a 3 falling out of bounds even though 3 people are wide open.. fk i missed again.. we lose.. we laugh and grin as we walk off the court because its a nba game and even though its a shortened season it doesnt matter. i am going to go smoke some week and bang some broads.. dont really care.
    i will not bet another nba game this year. I only bet 40-100 dollars a game but this game cost me 3500 in finished bets and i couldnt believe my eyes and i watched this turn out. i never seen a team play so well for 40 minutes then just go brain dead.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

that game killed me too.....my first losing day in weeks because of that game!

First 12