NB-Ace
    NB-Ace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

To Everyone Copying the "Very Square" Threads

It's BEYOND lame.. ppl actually come to these forums and look for that signature headline.. they then experience a surge of momentary excitement when they realize a BettingWizard "Very Square" thread has been made (full disclosure: I am one of these ppl, lol).

When your unoriginal self plagiarizes BW's shtick (the thread title, the hi-fiving smileys, etc.) you just cheapen it. Come up with your own "thing". Or better yet, don't come up with a "thing" at all if the only reason you're doing it is because someone else is.

Okay I'm done now, lol.

Elad
    Dimes
    Elad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

You're absolutely right,but only a fool looking for these threads.

And do me a favor,one night a team winning by 20 points and the next night she a square?

chevy6
    chevy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

lets be real...every one on this site sucks as a handicapper and makes no real money...they say i did research...i did this and that but only bet like $10 at a time. No1 wants to get together and help each other so they come into the threads and argue all the time. Make up threads with bs its wack
    Points Awarded:

Elad gave chevy6 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Gndias

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

chevy6

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by chevy6 View Post
    lets be real...every one on this site sucks as a handicapper and makes no real money...they say i did research...i did this and that but only bet like $10 at a time. No1 wants to get together and help each other so they come into the threads and argue all the time. Make up threads with bs its wack
    not true... there are a few very good posters/cappers on this site.. you just have to find them

there are a good amount of us on this site that bet a lot of money and are here to provide/receive any help possible to help win these bets

sorry you are not one of them

nocturnal012
    nocturnal012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12022

Tail BW and fade those who are copying his thread titles = profit.

Filmoz
    Filmoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Fade the imitators ftw. If the monumental meltdown by Golden State last night isn't proof enough of the inherent jinx...

markeee
    markeee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnal012 View Post
    Tail BW and fade those who are copying his thread titles = profit.
    Who's bw?

Elad
    Dimes
    Elad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 257

Betting Wizzard

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I def. agree - if you wanna post your own picks, do so under your own thread and don't copy someone else.

Especially since many people here bet big $ on ppl they tail, and they can easily be misinformed if someone else is posting a play under the same thread title. Plus, there's alot superstition that comes into play in gambling, which is why these 'wanna-be' threads are pure b/s.