cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

I've never seen this before with two healthy teams

"Healthy" with the exception of Horford being out.

Anyway, the Bucks are currently a one point dog against Atlanta but accuscore gives them a 63% chance to win. I've never seen a discrepancy like that with the exception of injuries being inaccurately accounted for, anyone else? I'm sure that most will say it doesn't mean anything but I think it may point some real value in the Bucks which was my initial lean anyway.

P.S. I'm not saying accuscore is reliable but I look at just for fun, it's part of analysis of games or anything.

cleaveland

If you think about this, accuscore is saying the Bucks should be about 3 point favorites and Vegas is saying they're 1 point dogs. I think the truth is in the middle which would make the Bucks ML +100 tremendous value.
    Last edited by cleaveland; 01-23-12 at 04:26 AM.

radost1n1g
    radost1n1g's Avatar Become A Pro!

When Al Horford is out of the game Buck have good chances for wining against Atlanta.The game against Miami they won with the help of those technical fauls don't you think?

cleaveland

Quote Originally Posted by radost1n1g View Post
    The game against Miami they won with the help of those technical fauls don't you think?
    Yes, the refs really helped the Bucks.

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

no excuses against miami.....they ****** the game up....it should have been an easy game.....i am so fvkking pissed

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

No letdown tonight for Milw? After beating Miami?