SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Of course the -500 Heat are losing ...

They would be the last leg of my parlay ... these guys seem to have no leadership in close,late game situations.

SportsPedagogy

Piss poor by the Heat. Passes out of bounds, missed lay ups by Lebron, then they make Milwaukee force a 3 and nobody rebounds, Milwaukee gets an easy rebound and the lead goes to 7 with less then a minute . horrible..

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Miami confuses the crap out of me...

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

-350 Virginia lost too

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

of course..

of course the -500 heat lost.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Milwaukee now getting healthy,bogut is back from his personal issue. Much better then there record. Glad to see them roaring now.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

They fukked me!!!

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

I have made a killing betting NBA underdog MLs this season. I mean a ton. Just in the last week: Washington, Bucks, Kings, Phoenix,T-Wolves, Pistons and others that I can't think off the top of my head. At least 4 +500 dogs hit for me in the last 4-5 days alone. I'm telling you, no underdog should be +500 in this day and age of the NBA. There is almost ALWAYS value in taking them. Look at last night, Charlotte who was +1000, was in the game the entire way. A few bounces the other way, and they might pull it out.

I don't bet every single underdog, but there are a lot of spots where the favorites are getting too much credit. And there are a few teams who aren't getting near enough credit. These teams are far better than their records. The T-Wolves and Kings come to mind. Bucks too. They are also far larger underdogs than they should be and there is a lot of value betting on them when they are +400 and up. No matter who they are playing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Milwaukee now getting healthy,bogut is back from his personal issue. Much better then there record. Glad to see them roaring now.
    yes sir

Team will be tough at playoff time

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Bucks shot 28-80 and won in Miami. 4th time this season a team shot 35 percent, or worse, and won an NBA game.

SportsPedagogy

It was part of my Super Square Parlay: Heat, Clippers & Patriots .... Got me Good NBA ....

i noticed that too Romocide. Gonna a good fight to the finish. Maybe Heat will drop down to +500 or better to win the championship and i can throw some on that ....

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    They would be the last leg of my parlay ... these guys seem to have no leadership in close,late game situations.
    Their clutch player is out (Wade)
    Lebron has always and will always turn into mush when its crunch time
    Erik Spoelstra is the biggest puppet coach of all time

I love watching their huddles in timeouts. They all ignore the coach, Lebron looks like he wants to bitch slap Spoelstra constantly (in the rare instances he actually looks at Spoelstra and acknowledges he exists that is).

They are able to mask their severe dysfunction and "get by" with their incredibly talented roster. Any well organized team with this roster would go 72-10 without breaking a sweat.