tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

2nd half lakers bet?

need help..Make up a little bit from the pats game....

any thoughts??

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lines 2.5. I'm thinking Lakers maybe??

Child's Play
    Child's Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

3q lakers tt over 23.5... Kobes been coming out on terrors in the3rd recently

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

UNDER 91 @ -105 <2nd Half>

joedell
    joedell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers and the under even though i didnt even see the first half cause i was watching the football game lol just some latenight action

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    UNDER 91 @ -105 <2nd Half>
    I'm with you on that.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

The lakers are having trouble. this is a sad sad thing to say they should be up big time. there struggling agaisnt the damn pacers

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

lakers are awful

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

So with 2 seconds left in the game, Lakers are down by 4, and my 2nd Half Under at a push (91). Thus, the only way the Lakers can force OT/win, is to try a 3 pointer and hope to get a 4-point play, right? Instead, they inbound the ball under the hoop for a layup? What is that people? So the 2nd Half total goes Over on the last pointless layup of the game, with no time on the clock, and the Lakers lose. It's so sad that it is so blatant how corrupt the NBA is. The proof is, you NEVER see a play like that if say the total had already gone Over. If the team was playing to win, then there's only one strategy there; launch a 3, while leaning into a defender and hope to get the bucket and the call. Otherwise, if you're conceding the game, then you just let the time run out as the layup there is pointless to the outcome of the game. This was classic though, and concrete proof that they weren't trying to still win the game. The ONLY reason for the layup there, was to get the total Over. And we see it every day in the NBA, how spreads are won/lost on the last play, don't we?

If you have 2 seconds left in the game, and you need 4 points, don't you have to try for a 4-point play?

If the Spread/Total, etc. would have no bearing on the final shot, then why don't you ever see this happen then?

Only when the $ in on the line with the final shot, do you witness the most blatant freak stuff, officiating & corruption. If that isn't proof, what is?

So if the team was down 40 and not 4 with 2 seconds left (and/or the final shot would not in any way affect the outcome of the spread), why don't you see the meaningless layup for the 2 points then? And shouldn't the players only care about the game, and could care less about the spread? Seriously, would love to ask the coach/players to explain to me why down 4 with 2 seconds left, with the only hope being a 4-point play which is possible (even if it's a 1000000:1 shot), are you passing the ball under the hoop for a meaningless uncontested layup? If it wasn't to fix the total, which evidently was more important to them then trying to win the game, please tell me and enlighten us all what that final play was?
    Last edited by 4seasons; 01-23-12 at 01:20 PM.