johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

3-04-09. 2 Plays!!! Book em!!!

Just 2 plays today. I made enough cheeze these pass couple of days that I'm threading lightely for a while. Playing two games for small change:

Washington +6 (-140) This may be a stupid play but I feel Okie is due for a letdown after that big win in Dallas. Washington needs a win immensely and they beat Okie before with Okie's loaded staff so I expect them to keep it within 6 points against Okies's depleted staff. Washington may win but I refuse to put any money on Washington's moneyline. Especially on the road. Bought 1.5 points..

Spurs +5 (-150). I would usually play the Mavericks on the small spread at home but I don't like how they're being coached. They have so many offensive weapons but yet I find them struggling to score (especially in 4th quarters) against elite defensive teams. Even some weak defensive, good offensive teams gives Dallas troubles offensively. Spurs are the champs and they own the Mavs so I will buy the points and play Spurs getting 5 points.

2-0 Let's go. Let's keep this hot streak alive..

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

1-1-0 tonite. 1 win, 1 tie and 0 lost tonight. Still made money and lost nothing. Hot streak continues...