XS$z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Miller's 3 from nowhere land hurt bad.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by XS$z View Post
    Miller's 3 from nowhere land hurt bad.
    Denver was up 6 points with a little over a minute left in regualtion. Denver had plenty of chances to end this thing sooner as well. It goes both ways.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38337

It was rigged

theblueprint
    theblueprint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Oh shut up with the rigged shit. Take the L and move on

BigDofBA

This loss wasn't nearly as bad as the Golden State lost last night.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

nocoin are you saying this was rigged or just confirming the pretty obvious fact that the Knicks suck?

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    nocoin are you saying this was rigged or just confirming the pretty obvious fact that the Knicks suck?
    He obviously isn't saying it's rigged.

If a game was rigged, it sure as hell wouldn't goto overtime and it sure is hell wouldn't have the team that ended up covering blowing a 6 point lead with a minute to go.

When team "A" gets every call and shoots 40 free throws and Team "B" gets no calls and shoots 3 free throws.....and team A ends up covering by 1 point, then it's probably rigged.

That actually happened this year.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

If Denver won by 1, I would have wondered. That would've killed two birds with one stone if the public was, in fact, so heavy on the Knicks ML (Denver spread was much more popular).

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

If Denver won by 1, I would have wondered. That would've killed two birds with one stone if the public was, in fact, so heavy on the Knicks ML (Denver spread was much more popular).
    I didn't read the thread or watch the game so was just wondering what the problem was?

Did the Knicks just shit the bed?

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I believe refs can fix games in the NBA but I doubt players do. Why in the hell would Melo, who makes millions, rig a game so some Joe Blow could make chump change. Refs on the other hand....

Can someone give me once instance in which a NBA player shaved points? I think that type of thing is more likely to occur at the college level where the majority of the players are broke.

I saw nothing wrong with the officiating in this game. I had the T'Wolves last night and when they were down 15, the refs got them back in the game. There were some horrendous calls against LA. Rubio slipped and fell, the refs called a called a foul on Williams, then Williams was like WTF, then the refs gave him a technical and he was ejected. I would have been like WTF too.

It was horrible officiating but I was on the right side. Shit happens.

BigDofBA

I didn't read the thread or watch the game so was just wondering what the problem was? Did the Knicks just shit the bed?
    Denver basically took control in the 4th quarter, then the Knicks came back from a 6 point deficit with a little over a minute left to send it to overtime. Then the Knicks pulled a Knicks. Once Melo quit hitting shots, they lost it.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

3 point shooting kept the knickes in the game, Denver had complete control

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

knicks are atrocious.

First 12