curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Jersey vs Boston.....trends say take the Nets....any chance for them?

One trend I follow says the Nets are the play. Nets are 4-0 ATS, Celtics are 3-3 since the all star break.

Any ideas?

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

it takes a lot of guts betting for a team like nj, especially when against the defending champs lol

sallysnax8
    sallysnax8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

i said same thing....but nj went all out last night in MIL...vince carter has been cheeks of late and i feel boston whoops them tonight...

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

with devin harris possibly having the flu and the celts winning 71% of games on the road and nets winning 42% at home i think celts are the play here.

the biggest difference is when you compare the celts D vs the nets D, and that justifies the 7pt spread right there. i have this one capped at a 12 pt celtics win.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by solobass View Post
    with devin harris possibly having the flu and the celts winning 71% of games on the road and nets winning 42% at home i think celts are the play here.

the biggest difference is when you compare the celts D vs the nets D, and that justifies the 7pt spread right there. i have this one capped at a 12 pt celtics win.

solobass,

where did you get the information about harris having symptoms of a flu?

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

I locked in the Celtics last night at -6. Boston is 7-0 SU in its last seven against Jersey and is 5-0 SU and ATS vs the Nets.

I looked this game over from every angle and with New Jersey coming off a game last night and with the Celtics 9-2 vs. the number on two days rest. All signs point to Boston.

Last edited by BobHarvey; 03-04-09 at 03:33 PM.

MoneyintheBank09
    MoneyintheBank09's Avatar Become A Pro!

i may take the nets because the line is only seven or eight and everyone is riding the Celtics

dennisback
    dennisback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

the line is pretty high boston is the only fav favorite today i might take the nets they can stay close.

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

Quote Originally Posted by dennisback View Post
    the line is pretty high boston is the only fav favorite today i might take the nets they can stay close.
    u mean road fav

redbull
    redbull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 343

bos -6
    take it

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR forum's record in responding to questions like these....

I have posted questions like these about 15 times. Where I have made a pick using my math model but after looking at it a second time I feel unsure.

Guess what the forum's record is in providing insight into these questions.

Did you guess 0-15?

Every time, if I did not make a play I liked based on forum input, the play won. If I did make a play that I previously did not like based on forum input, the play lost.

I think you honky mo fos tell me the opposite of what you really think just to **** with me.

I took the Nets + the points. And because I had Boston 1Q and Boston 1H I took Nets 2H using the logic "duh, if Boston win first half, and I think nets will win game, then nets must win 2nd half, duh".

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread deserves a solid Alyssa Milano pic.
    Do with her as you please. Curious
    Last edited by bmw530i; 04-18-09 at 01:47 PM.