cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leans for Wednesday 3/4/09

If you already know what the criteria is, then you already know what I am playing today.

Also

Cleveland-4 1st quarter
    Celtics-2 1st quarter
    Houston+2.5 1st
    Boston-6 game
    Boston-3 1st half

Teasing the JM Plays and also playing them straight with 3 point buys as well getting rid of West Virginia-21.5 for game

49-24-4

My internet service was down last night. But it's up and running today
    Last edited by cocknocker; 03-04-09 at 05:32 PM.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    If you already know what the criteria is, then you already know what I am playing today.
    49-24-4
    And for those of us who are not your disciples? Can we be enlightened with your grace?

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

does that mean bos on a come back after a lose.

way to many people are on the celts

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

line: ah@nyk pk
    pick: ah pk

Trends:

- The Hawks are 18-14 ATS on the road this season.
    - The Hawks are 14-11 ATS against poor defensive teams this season.
    - The Hawks are 4-1 ATS in last 5 games.
    - The Knicks are 4-12 ATS on games with totals greater or equal to 210 this season.
    - The Knicks are 1-4 ATS in last 5 games.

Keys to an Atlanta cover:

1. Hawks have same healthy squad that brought the Celtics to a game 7 in the first round last year.
    2. Knicks have Larry Hughes.

OperatorX
    OperatorX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

im following phoenix tonight.. I got absolutely smashed by the nets last night, ever since that devin harris half point 3 pointer they have been crushing my soul and bank account.

OperatorX

CK, weren't you all over chicago last night? today I cant seem to find any mention of it. Gonna have to stay away from those bulls for a while. Bulls and the Nets.. Can't be trusted. Oh and clippers.

csimmalavong
    csimmalavong's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you think atl game will finish close, or be a blowout one way ?

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

3/4-

the celtics will be seeing red after their su loss to the pistons on sunday. they travel to nj to face a nets team that they own (won the last 5 su and ats by 10ppg). nets are on a btb off a su win in milw. projected line of -6.5

celtics (big)
    the rockets will be on a btb (off a su win) and playing their 4th game in 5 nights vs a rested red hot jazz team. on top of that, the jazz have double revenge working in their favor, as they lost both games at houston earlier in the year. projected line of -6.5. *the sharps have actually pounded this game overnight with the line moving from 7.5 to 9, with just 40% on utah*

jazz (big)
    Last edited by Dexter; 03-04-09 at 09:34 AM.

OperatorX

Dex, im with you all the way tonight.. might throw ATL on there.. How have you been fairing this week?

repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

UTAH-7.5...(BOUGHT A PT)
    Utah is 7-1 ATS during its eight-game winning streak, including covering easily as a 4½-point road favorite in Monday’s 112-104 rout at Golden State. The Jazz have won nine in a row at home (8-1 ATS), with the lone non-cover coming in Saturday’s 102-89 win over the Kings as a 17-point favorite.
    Revenge is a factor...as Houston has won the two meetings this season, both in Texas, including a 120-115 overtime victory as nine-point favorites back on Dec. 27. Despite coming up short in the last two, Utah is 11-5 ATS in the last 16 meetings between these two including 7-3 ATS in Salt Lake City.

Houston is 6-2 ATS in its last eight overall and 4-1 ATS in its last five against teams with winning records, but it is 1-4 ATS on the road.
    Utah has several positive ATS streaks that include 58-28-2 at home, 23-9 against Southwest Division opponents, 57-25-2 as a home favorite, 6-1 as a favorite and 5-0 against teams with winning records.

Dexter
    Update your status

3/5 Thur-

the mavs will be on a btb and playing their 4th game in 5 nights vs a rested hornets team that is 4-1 ats (5-0 su) the last 5 at home to dal (avg win margin of 11ppg). projected line of -4.5

-hornets (big)
    the blazers will be on a btb vs a rested nuggets team who are coming off of 2 straight up road losses. melo will be back, and i expect the trend of home team wins this year to continue. projected line of -5.

-nuggets (big)
    Last edited by Dexter; 03-04-09 at 09:55 AM.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by OperatorX View Post
    Dex, im with you all the way tonight.. might throw ATL on there.. How have you been fairing this week?
    bad

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    bad
    goodluck on your plays today dex! goodluck to everybody's plays today!

zackattack
    zackattack's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK, question for you.........the purdue/ northwestern game has a first half moneyline but has no game moneyline.......this is from greek...........what do we make of this?

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

csim,

NY will hang on, with al, duhon, lee to be persistent in front of home crowd.
    hughes will try to smother joe with his defense, he can poke the ball with his length, be on his best to get the starting role coach mike intends to give him in exchange for chandler coming from the bench.

as ck usual mention. no free money on nba.

go hawks.

GL guys

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

I posted this in yesterday's thread but Nate Robinson is questionable for tonight's game with a sprained ankle. He has missed two straight practices (Monday and Tuesday) and Coach D'Antoni is unsure of his availability for tonight's game vs the Hawks.

Dexter
    Update your status

booked -

celtics -7 (big)
    jazz - 8.5 (big)

*just 2x since im cold

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by zackattack View Post
    CK, question for you.........the purdue/ northwestern game has a first half moneyline but has no game moneyline.......this is from greek...........what do we make of this?

It says that the game spread is good enough to have no listed moneyline so as to discourage big timers from taking the moneyline for an easy payday and thus forcing them to take the points.

repski

not a but I think Kentucky takes Georgia to the woodshed tonight....they stormed back against LSU in the 2nd half...only to fall short...I think they come out from the get go tonight..in there final game @ home

handimann
    handimann's Avatar Become A Pro!

stromile swift to sign with the suns and is expected to join them today in miami, but probably won't play.

repski

San Antonio +2.5
    San Antonio has won five of the last six against the Mavs (4-2 ATS), including the last two meetings this season.
    In the most recent matchup Feb. 24, the Spurs rolled to a 93-76 blowout victory as a 5pt. favorite despite not having Tim Duncan or Manu Ginobili in the lineup. Although San Antonio has won and covered the last two against Dallas as a favorite, the underdog is still a whopping 17-5 ATS in the last 22 meetings.

The Spurs have won five of their last seven (SU and ATS), recently beating the Clippers 106-78 Los Angeles on Monday, as 8½-point favorites.
    SA is 20-11 on the road and is 18 of 31 ATS

San Antonio is on ATS runs of 11-4-1 overall, 8-3-1 on the road, 7-3 against Southwest Division teams, 8-2 against teams with a winning record and 7-1-1 against Western Conference.

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

just 2 plays booked today:
    bos-6
    spurs-pick-
    good luck everyone

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK, if you don't mind me posting some tidbits on pucks,

-Leafs just acquired Martin Gerber. This means that Toskala will be put on the shelf for the rest of the year, meaning between rookie goalie Pogge and Gerber, look for the Leafs to give up,(like a Trinny would say) plenty goals!

cnleaf
    cnleaf's Avatar Become A Pro!

GS's line is doing crazy. anybody has any idea with it?why it raised from 6.5 to 7 even 8.

LUNT101
    LUNT101's Avatar Become A Pro!

With you guys on Celtics and Jazz, love both plays. But I'm also liking Spurs ML.

San Antonio has always represented the true definition of a team. No matter who is out, guys step up and make plays. When Duncan went out last week, the Spurs had a very tough stretch ahead of them. At home against Dallas, Portland and Cleveland, then out to play Portland again on the road. The Spurs were able to play tough without their HOF power forward, winning convincingly against both Dallas and Portland in their first 2 games without him. But their 3rd game in 4 nights against Cleveland proved to be too much for them, as did their next game going to Portland. But the very next night, Duncan returned, as did San Antonio's swagger, as they crushed the lowly Clippers by 28. Dallas, on the other hand is coming off an embarrasing loss to the shorthanded Thunder, and Mark Cuban has made some statements about how changes will be made if the team continues to play poorly. Granted, that was only one game, but from looking through press clippings and reading fan comments, the attitude surrounding the Mavericks is angry, unsure and worried as they try and hold onto the 8th spot in the Western Conference. It is going to be tough for the Mavs to all of a sudden get their game face on and keep pace with their nemesis, a motivated San Antonio squad, on National TV, after simply going through the motions the other night in Oklahoma City. The Spurs, who are 3-2 SU and ATS in Dallas over the last 3 seasons, will try and end their road trip strong with their minds in the right place and Duncan back at full strength.

cocknocker

Dang guys I really can't intervene too much because both of you are my homies. Can't we all just get along? I thought that we were here to help each other beat the books....But this is going too far. non, curious you two head to your corners and cool off in between rounds.

zackattack
    zackattack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by repski View Post
    not a but I think Kentucky takes Georgia to the woodshed tonight....they stormed back against LSU in the 2nd half...only to fall short...I think they come out from the get go tonight..in there final game @ home
    why do you say they are not a ..........no first half line at the greek!

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

ck, no worries as it's a dead issue. i said what i needed to say. finished.

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by zackattack View Post
    why do you say they are not a ..........no first half line at the greek!
    It's not pure, zacky. The line must be over 9.5. The Wildcats are only favored by 9. If the line goes up to 9.5 at any point during today, then it will become pure. I only play the pure ones

peetlui
    peetlui's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kentucky is -10 now at The Greek.

repski

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    It's not pure, zacky. The line must be over 9.5. The Wildcats are only favored by 9. If the line goes up to 9.5 at any point during today, then it will become pure. I only play the pure ones
    up to -10 now @ the Greek....it's a pure blood

cocknocker

Yes it is!

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Hawks pick seems to good to be true...

BillAccpetor
    IPhone rockz
    BillAccpetor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Hawks ML!

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

The OVER between the Cavs/Hawks is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings and the total has actually gone OVER in 7 of the last 8 meetings when these two teams have played. The OVER is also 5-0 in the last 4 meetings these two teams have met in Cleveland. The totals have been set around 196 in the last 5 meetings but scores have averaged about 200 points. Even though Milwaukee is on a back to back, I feel the OVER 197 is still the play.

Indiana has covered 5 straight games now and they historically play well against the Blazers going 5-0 ATS in the last 5 meetings with all five of those covers being SU victories. They are also 4-1 ATS in the last meetings up in Portland. Pacers are on a back to back but they've been playing good ball ever since Dunleavy and Granger went down. I read news that Granger might come back tonight so minute mixing will be involved if he returns. Granger is unlikely to return tonight. If that's the case, I'm taking Indiana at +10.5. I will buy half a point to get over the key number. I'm not sure about this game yet because I want to take the Blazers, who are tough at home but a lot of trends point to the Pacers.

Will be playing the Celtics like everyone else here and the Jazz and I'll also parlay both teams on the ML. I think that's all for today. Might have some 2H plays but we'll see. Good luck to everyone today!
    Last edited by The_Kid; 03-04-09 at 01:42 PM.

1234 ... Last