yoman456
    yoman456's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Yoman's Combo of the day

MEM -4

Gasol will keep Monroe out of the paint and the other strong Grizzly defenders will keep the Detroit shooters from pulling off an upset. Easiest bet of the night to make some money.

SAS
    Here's the first of my fillers for the main piece above. The Spurs are unbeaten at home and will stay unbeaten against a struggling Sac team that doesnt really know where its at yet.

CHI
    I was saying not to bet on Chicago in another thread because there's a huge possibility that Rose will miss his third straight, but after analyzing the records of both teams (Chicago's home/Cleveland's away) and also looking at the opponents when Rose missed games and how that turned out, I've come to the conclusion that at 13-3 the Bulls have to still win this game.

POR
    Toronto's been BAD. They've kept games surprisingly close at home but have lost all games ever since Bargnani has been out. Now, Bargnani may be playing, but he's a game time decision and that's why the handicap was too risky to take. The Blazers still should be able to win this one easily, even though they haven't really been good on the road this year. They will win.

good luck guys

yoman456

it'S supposed to be a pretty safe bet centered around the MEM game. The quote for the whole bet is at 3.9-4.1

yoman456

Any opinions?