Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Anyone Else Think Today's Card Is Tough?

A lot of head scratchers on today's card. Anyone else agree? Tread lightly folks.

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going huge tonight. If I win I'm driving past McDonald's and pulling into the Red Lobster.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    I'm going huge tonight. If I win I'm driving past McDonald's and pulling into the Red Lobster.
    Man I've always wanted to eat Red Lobster, but they don't have any near where I live. Well I hope your night ends at Red Lobster and not McDonalds.

I can't even find one game that really jumps out at me. Mil +5 seems interesting because this line is way fishy. Steven Jackson gets ruled out at the line moves down????

robinhood
    Steal from the books, give to the poor
    robinhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just some FYI, I checked last Friday's card in the NBA and every home team won. Not saying that repeats, but it's a starting point. NBA wants their home fans happy at the end of the work week!

Yezzir
    Yezzir's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Man I've always wanted to eat Red Lobster, but they don't have any near where I live. Well I hope your night ends at Red Lobster and not McDonalds.

I can't even find one game that really jumps out at me. Mil +5 seems interesting because this line is way fishy. Steven Jackson gets ruled out at the line moves down????
    Raps/Wiz interest me.

Bullet Kays
    Bullet Kays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1555

Warriors all day speedy

Speedy88

Games that interest me are :

MIL +5 (RLM)
    Wiz +7
    Toronto +7.5 (Casey know's McMillan well from their days together in Seattle)
    MEM -4 (84% on Memphis scares me though)

N88
    N88's Avatar Become A Pro!

i totally agree. Very similar to Wednesday's card. I wont be playing much. Only 3 locks. I rather fight another day.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by N88 View Post
    i totally agree. Very similar to Wednesday's card. I wont be playing much. Only 3 locks. I rather fight another day.
    Agreed. I'll probably play 2 or 3 games rather than my usual 6-8 plays.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

like Warriors also

kdavis
    kdavis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3809

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Kays View Post
    Warriors all day speedy
    Careful.

N88

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    Agreed. I'll probably play 2 or 3 games rather than my usual 6-8 plays.
    curious, any locks yet?

Speedy88

Definitely going to play MIL +5. 73% of the public is on NY, and Steven Jackson gets announced out for the game, yet the line moves from NY -6 to NY -5. This is a case of Reverse Line Movement. Going to take my chances with MIL. MIL gets Dunleavy back too (not sure how much he helps though).

Leaning towards locking in Memphis. Even though over 80% is on Memphis, the line has moved more than a point in most books. My book has them at -4.5. Line movement in this game is very indicative that Memphis should cover.

I have leans for all of these games, but I don't know if I want to play them: MIN +5 (a lot of books have it at MIN +4.5, another game showing some RLM, big letdown spot for LAC too), WASH +7, TOR +7.5, and GS +2.5

EDIT: Thinking of adding Cavs +5

N88

i have mem locked in at -3.5. got it early. i also have spurs covering against kings. Still waiting on any news if rondo's playing, leaning towards suns. Like i said, too many dangerous games on tnite's cards. I want to lock in denver cuz i think the wizards win over okc was a fluke tbh but..still not sure about that. Ignoring GS, 76ers, and Knicks. Unstable teams and coinflips imo

Speedy88

I really liked SA -11 until I saw that the line hasn't moved up. SA always plays well at home, and to be honest, SAC just plain sucks on the road. I think they are 1-7 ATS on the road.