naslax13
    naslax13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2550

i smell a blow out

...in san antonio

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I saw you in another thread mentioning this play and using the main reason as "SA's revenge for the Miami game." However, that angle generally works in the game following the bad game. In this case, the Spurs already played after the Heat game and beat Orlando in OT. In this case, the Spurs are a veteran team and I believe that Heat loss is no longer on their minds.

Now, that's not to say they won't cover the spread tonight. There are plenty of quantitative factors that say you are right. However, I will say that your reasoning is off if you believe the Spurs are still thinking about that Heat game.

Personally, I like the over tonight and think -11 is just too heavy a price to pay when the Spurs are in a worse fatigue spot than the Kings with this being the Spurs 3rd game in 4 nights.

Good luck with your play, but I would be interested in hearing why you think the Miami loss is relevant in this game.

naslax13

This may be the first time I have layed double digits all season.. I usually never take big favorites but i think San Antonio rolls here.. They didn't get satisfaction or revenge out of squeaking by orlando and popovich will demand more tonight at home vs this shitty kings team. Kings have been favored one time all season.. they are muts. I really think Pop is still going to be challenging the spurs after calling them soft and embarrassing, and demanding a big win at home tonight. If you check my thread in NCAAB called sports investing I gave a little synopsis of why I liked them. I rarely ever roll with the public but I just have a gut feeling this is big win for them tonight.. Also, after pop called them soft following miami game, you can see they really picked their D up and held orlando to 33% shooting... If they continue to play hard, foul trouble shouldn't be an issue as kings are a shitty foul shooting team. Gonna Predict final to be about 105-85.. thinking they should hold kings under 90 tonight

naslax13

BOL with your plays LTA

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Thanks for your response....good luck!