therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

Quote Originally Posted by smoked1 View Post
    I was on the Lakers -5.5 as well. Watched the first, thought, cool, all is going well. Went away and came back to find them down by 2 with 8.7 left in the 4th - WTF...............

A little iffy on the Wiz. Philly have been pretty good at home covering large spreads.....

Good luck
    tell me about it i thought it was going to be a lakers rolling, so sad they let them back into the game but thats what happens when bryant is your only consistent scoring threat.

yeah philly have been great at home, i just feel the Wizards can go toe to toe with them, they might be under estimated in this spot too

gotov
    gotov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4853

took them to win also, time to fade the fakers
    plenty of games ahead...

aussieH
    Update your status
    aussieH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7720

How many Aussies do we have on sbr. It seems to be a few. I can recall a couple of magpie logos and a saints one. The gc has to go though

therealdealau

Quote Originally Posted by gotov View Post
    took them to win also, time to fade the fakers
    plenty of games ahead...
    definitely time to fade LA

therealdealau

Dallas -5.5 (1x)

Just taking Dallas following the old rule when a team doesn't have their star playing. Other than that I believe Dallas is stronger in every other spot other than maybe the PG position. Stronger bench, better coach. Dallas have been money when they are rested too.

smoked1
    smoked1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1155

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
    Dallas -5.5 (1x)

Just taking Dallas following the old rule when a team doesn't have their star playing. Other than that I believe Dallas is stronger in every other spot other than maybe the PG position. Stronger bench, better coach. Dallas have been money when they are rested too.

I'm on this as well.

Good luck.

therealdealau

Rockets +2.5 (3.5x)
    Rockets ML (1x)

Could be a bad spot here for the Rockets who don't play too well away, however they have a better and more well rounded team than the Wolves. They will be looking to improve their road record here and can easily win this game.

Magic -5.5 (1x)

Simply fading Boston, gone were the days when Boston had the bigs to deal with Dwight. Injuries and on a back to back, lets see how they go.

therealdealau

Rockets +2.5 (3.5x)
    Rockets ML (1x)

Could be a bad spot here for the Rockets who don't play too well away, however they have a better and more well rounded team than the Wolves. They will be looking to improve their road record here and can easily win this game.

Magic -5.5 (1x)

Simply fading Boston, gone were the days when Boston had the bigs to deal with Dwight. Injuries and on a back to back, lets see how they go.

Really awesome finish by the Rockets, they withstood the run by the Wolves early in the 3rd. Love is such a beast, too bad the wolves bench is terrible and scoring when Love is not in the game goes out the window. The Magic are such a difficult team to bet on because they have some streaky 3 point shooters who on any given day can be magical (excuse the pun) from behind the arc and other days woeful. Dwight was pretty average as well.

therealdealau

Wizards +14 (1.5x)
    There was a small hope for the backdoor cover towards the end, but apart from that it was straight murder. Sixers are ruthless at home. I'll be staying away from betting against them vs bad teams at home, no number is safe.

therealdealau

Grizz +2.5 (1x)

I liked Grizz when the line first opened and now there has been a major swing and the line movement is scary. Also considering that the game is split 50/50 on the consensus. That been said I have a few reasons why I am doing this, firstly the Grizz have been playing great ball and in a situation much like the rockets where they have been playing excellent but coming short on the road. To put yourself in a strong position for playoffs you need to get road wins under your belt and this is what the Grizz will be looking to do today. David Lee should be a huge concern for the Grizz, he has been hot lately and has improved his jumper. I'm also liking the Grizz more because everyone on this board is on GSW and I enjoy fading the board almost automatically and have been successful numerous times, i hope this is one of them. Good luck!

therealdealau

Dallas -5.5 (1x)

Wow scary ending, but cash it.

therealdealau

Grizz +2.5 (1x)

I liked Grizz when the line first opened and now there has been a major swing and the line movement is scary. Also considering that the game is split 50/50 on the consensus. That been said I have a few reasons why I am doing this, firstly the Grizz have been playing great ball and in a situation much like the rockets where they have been playing excellent but coming short on the road. To put yourself in a strong position for playoffs you need to get road wins under your belt and this is what the Grizz will be looking to do today. David Lee should be a huge concern for the Grizz, he has been hot lately and has improved his jumper. I'm also liking the Grizz more because everyone on this board is on GSW and I enjoy fading the board almost automatically and have been successful numerous times, i hope this is one of them. Good luck!
    amazing 4th quarter revival for the grizzlies, thats why i love this team you give them a sniff and they will pounce, they dont give up...some decent free throws down the stretch too to seal it, what a terrible 4th by GSW though so many turn overs...whatever i'll take it...

+4 units for another winning day....i hope my streak continues through till thursday hoping to have a big play on australia day...4 days in a row of 40 degrees or more here in Perth, hottest January streak in 47 years...bring on the beers and the pool! hope everyone had a good day

Pherst
    Pherst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

Quote Originally Posted by aussieH View Post
    How many Aussies do we have on sbr. It seems to be a few. I can recall a couple of magpie logos and a saints one. The gc has to go though
    Carn the Tiges....

aussieH
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Pherst View Post

Carn the Tiges....
    Go tigers

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Aussie here... but follow the other football code. :-)

therealdealau

i know i cant wait for AFL/NRL season but thats a while away so lets make money on nba

Knicks -5.5 (1x)

Ok so the Knicks are insanely horrible right now, but they need wins right now and why not get back on track against an average bob cats team? I like the Knicks to win here but covering could be a stretch, however there are some key injuries on the bobcats side. I also like my angle here that everyone on SBR seems to be loving the Bobcats which is insane considering how bad they are. I'll play it for a small unit and hope the Knickerbockers find their feet.

Raptors +5.5 (2x)

Well rested with Bargnani as a game time decision against a Suns team coming home after a long road trip of 5 away games is enough for me to take the points in this one. Although the Raptors are quite terrible they had glimpses of some great play earlier in the week. They are also currently on a massive losing streak and haven't won since the 9th of January, this will be something playing on their minds and they should come out determined for a win. My plan is that hopefully the Raptors come away with a win/close game here in Phoenix and then fade them on the back to back in Utah the following day.

Leans

Grizz +6
    Orl +3
    Heat -13

therealdealau

"Richmond's Brett Deledio has decided to put contract talks on hold. With GWS lurking, many other clubs will be also as Deledio is eligible for free agency in October. If the Tigers have a bad season, they could well be looking at losing the talented midfielder"

JaymzPhoenix
    JaymzPhoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

Crows!!! Hahaha

What's your record lately buddy?

therealdealau

Quote Originally Posted by JaymzPhoenix View Post
    Crows!!! Hahaha

What's your record lately buddy?
    up the crows! haha i've always liked adelaide although they screwed me last year i had them straight up and the line vs the pies and they were flogging them until the 4th not only did they lose but they didnt cover...

i'll calculate my record after today, i've been doing ok so far i think

therealdealau

i think its safe to say cash the knicks

therealdealau

Blazers/Grizz Under 187 (1x)
    Grizz +6 (0.5x)

therealdealau

Knicks -5.5 (1x)
    Raptors +5.5 (2x)
    Blazers/Grizz Under 187 (1x)
    Grizz +6 (0.5x)
    Good day, Knicks found their feet. Raptors played hard with a massive IN with Bargnani closing, what a player. Two teams on a back to back with memphis having a struggle and playing with a lot of energy the previous night leads to the game going under. Grizzlies get romped in the second half, obviously tired - they were a bad bet.

Tomorrow is Australia day, pretty much like independence day for you Americans. Ill be splashing out a bit more cash and hopefully celebrate some wins. I'm looking at Lakers, Knicks, Hornets and Bucks tomorrow.

My record so far....

NBA/NCAA posted plays - 15-7 +17 Units
    Other plays - 5-2 +4 units

Hope everyone had a good day, good luck for tomorrow.

gotov
    gotov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4853

Good wins mate
    You on the reds 2nite?

therealdealau

Quote Originally Posted by gotov View Post
    Good wins mate
    You on the reds 2nite?
    Awaiting lineups but the Reds is the play. I also like the under 2.5

therealdealau

Adelaide Utd ML (1x)

aussieH
    Update your status

With you on the Under in the Adelaide game. Cant wait for AFL season as well. We need to keep Deledio.

therealdealau

With you on the Under in the Adelaide game. Cant wait for AFL season as well. We need to keep Deledio.
    lets cash, yeah afl is going to be sick - my avatar aside im actually a freo dockers supporter - i'm hoping we have the goods for the 8 this year.

aussieH
    Update your status

With Lyon as coach you will be hard to beat and hard to watch!

Pherst

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    Aussie here... but follow the other football code. :-)
    There's another code...???

Pherst

"Richmond's Brett Deledio has decided to put contract talks on hold. With GWS lurking, many other clubs will be also as Deledio is eligible for free agency in October. If the Tigers have a bad season, they could well be looking at losing the talented midfielder"
    He won't go anywhere hopefully. By the time GWS are remotely competitive, he'll be retired...

therealdealau

With Lyon as coach you will be hard to beat and hard to watch!
    yeah mate defensive minded, but if we're in the 8 i aint giving a flyin ****!

therealdealau

Adelaide Utd ML (1x)

therealdealau

Lakers -4 (4x)

therealdealau

Lakers -4 (4x)

a good aussie day win of 4 units!

i'm heading to queensland for some relaxation, will still post plays if i can good luck guys

leaning clippers

therealdealau

wizards -2 1x
    Knicks +6.5 1x
    Lakers -5 2x

First 123456 ... Last