SportsLockPicks
    SportsLockPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 562

SportsLockPicks Basketball Tuesday 3/3

Big day today, dropping the top rated 30* play on an NBA game tonight, also going to go on some college...keep an eye out, i'll be putting it up soon. Who's with me?

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Let's get'em, SLP! I'm curious to see your top rated play today in the NBA.

ASH0479
    ASH0479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Interested in seeing what you have to offer....

SportsLockPicks

30* Toronto Raptors (+9)

20* Oklahoma State Cowboys (-5)

this may be all I have for today, I'm going to delve into a few more that caught my eye, but these are definitely the games I am hammering this evening.

007Fatty
    007Fatty's Avatar Become A Pro!

why are youso sure of toronto?

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Toronto is bad, but not 9 pts bad. I like the play.

SportsLockPicks

Shawn Marion dribbles up court with 15 seconds left with Toronto down by 10, Rockets give him a free pass at both a 3 pointer and a lane to the hoop...what does he do, he pulls up and runs the clock out...I want to fu$king kill someone right now i am so pissed off at this...any other time, the player lays it in...sorry guys, should have gotten this one, but Marions stupid ass didn't want to blow his stellar shooting percentage with a miss. And there is no question about saving face...Wafer put up a meaningless 3 pointer just before that...

SportsLockPicks

Guess I'll just root for what I have on Memphis (+2000)

johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Quote Originally Posted by SportsLockPicks View Post
    Shawn Marion dribbles up court with 15 seconds left with Toronto down by 10, Rockets give him a free pass at both a 3 pointer and a lane to the hoop...what does he do, he pulls up and runs the clock out...I want to fu$king kill someone right now i am so pissed off at this...any other time, the player lays it in...sorry guys, should have gotten this one, but Marions stupid ass didn't want to blow his stellar shooting percentage with a miss. And there is no question about saving face...Wafer put up a meaningless 3 pointer just before that...

Why would you put big money on the Raptors on the road??? Have you seen them playing this year???? You remind me of the guy that went all-in on the Clippers last night.. Some of you people do the most bizarre things..

bmw530i
    bmw530i's Avatar Become A Pro!

SLP I feel for you in that spot. He was on the left baseline Just drive for an easy layup.

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Tough loss. I saw that one too. I've been on the wrong end of that and the right end but that's tough to swallow. You'll get'em next time, SLP.

SportsLockPicks

Quote Originally Posted by johnnymapalo View Post
    Why would you put big money on the Raptors on the road??? Have you seen them playing this year???? You remind me of the guy that went all-in on the Clippers last night.. Some of you people do the most bizarre things..
    Are you seriously going to ask that question? I don't want to start calling you names right now, and I really should...did I bet the moneyline on Toronto to win str8 up? No, I recall catching 9 f$cking points, you god damn idiot, its called a point spread...go figure out what it means before you go spoutin off again...news flash you f&cking tool, a pointspread evens out the playing field, thus making it able for it to be bet on...holy shit you are dumb...and don't ever call anyone on here stupid for taking a team on the pointspread, no matter what they decide to go on it, you pole-smoking, pillowbiting power-bottom

SportsLockPicks

thats some real easy trash to talk when the game is already over...look at a team like OKC, would you say the same about them?

DeluxeLiner
    DeluxeLiner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

SLP...i still think it was a sharp pick, even though we lost. It really was a great spot. Some people don't understand that capping isn't a sprint, but a long marathon. Sharp plays are like 55% winners...so people need to stop expecting every smart play to win.