wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Big 3 out for Miami?

All the big 3 out? Only -5.5 against Lakers? Seriously, Lakers so over rated it isnt even funny. Miami is at home Lakers on the road, that all you need to know.

If Miami wants to embarrass them they'll put it on them worse than they did San Antonio the other night. They have only had one game the past 5 nights too.

I wouldnt doubt this thing hits 7 or more before tip. But then again a lot of suckers still think Lakers are good. Worst case hammer the 5.5 and then if you get a monster move buy back and hope for a miracle that LA can keep it within DD.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

people are gonna pound the fuk out of miami.

wantitall4moi

Its already 6 but its early so whatever Miami gets to has to probably get there by 6 eastern time before LA people start waking up and checking lines.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

perfect trap game/take lakers pts. and ml /kobe gets 40 plus/bynum etc./l.a. plus 5.5 never see this rest of year/miami blew their wad other nite when they scored 120 /no brainer

A.M.S.
    A.M.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

lake show....... lets get paid

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

The over\under is the play here. That line is just way too good to pass up.

wantitall4moi

guess people are up early it went to 5.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I wanna see Kobe put up like 90 and have the Lakers still lose.

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

be careful here

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Wade still out.
    LeChoke went home from shoot around......sick to his stomach (I'm sure thinking about the real King.............King Kobe)

wantitall4moi

LMAO flu like symptoms, didnt Jordan have flu like symptoms every game? He will play and probably drop 30+ on them. Miami has owned the Lakers even when the Lakers were good. Now that theyre not so good I dont se it changing, excpet margin of victory should be more.

This is the typical ESPN reaction to their 'news', and why letting them 'report' stuff is grat for anyone who gambles, because every sucker believes every word they say regradless of whether or not it is confirmed. 80% of their on the fly stuff is wrong. If they dont steal something from someone else theyre 100% wrong.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LMAO flu like symptoms, didnt Jordan have flu like symptoms every game? He will play and probably drop 30+ on them. Miami has owned the Lakers even when the Lakers were good. Now that theyre not so good I dont se it changing, excpet margin of victory should be more.

This is the typical ESPN reaction to their 'news', and why letting them 'report' stuff is grat for anyone who gambles, because every sucker believes every word they say regradless of whether or not it is confirmed. 80% of their on the fly stuff is wrong. If they dont steal something from someone else theyre 100% wrong.
    Based upon your track record of throwing numbers around the past few weeks I'd advise you refrain from using the numbered keys on your keyboard.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

If Lebron doesn't play tonight, his name should be changed from King to Princess. Kobe and Jordan both would play. The great players stick it out and still have have good games. Play through the pain, but what am I saying Lebron can't even play through a 4th quarter

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Based upon your track record of throwing numbers around the past few weeks I'd advise you refrain from using the numbered keys on your keyboard.

I would say I am pretty accurate. But wont be really accurate until after the next 6 or 7 games.

Lakers have no excuses if theyre as good as you think they are. 2 days off, and wade is out. They also have no excuses for the rest of this month as they have plenty of time in between games. Only excuse is theyre on the road in a few of them. I stlll say they go 3-4 at best 2-5 more than likely. They basically have a 'normal' NBA schedule now 7 games in 15 nights. 17 if you count the nights off they have at the beginning of Feb. If they do what I predict they will do then what? Especially if they get blown out in a couple of them?

William Walters

I would say I am pretty accurate. But wont be really accurate until after the next 6 or 7 games.

Lakers have no excuses if theyre as good as you think they are. 2 days off, and wade is out. They also have no excuses for the rest of this month as they have plenty of time in between games. Only excuse is theyre on the road in a few of them. I stlll say they go 3-4 at best 2-5 more than likely. They basically have a 'normal' NBA schedule now 7 games in 15 nights. 17 if you count the nights off they have at the beginning of Feb. If they do what I predict they will do then what? Especially if they get blown out in a couple of them?
    Best part of this entire post..................you............... ..a Lakers hater.............taking time out of your day to study the Lakers schedule, count days, games, etc. and post it all on a message board.

wantitall4moi

Best part of this entire post..................you............... ..a Lakers hater.............taking time out of your day to study the Lakers schedule, count days, games, etc. and post it all on a message board.

I dont hate the lakers. I am just not blinded by sheer myopia and know what I see.

Seriously youre obviously a laker rooster gobbler you really think this is a good team? Be honest. You really think they have even the slightest chance to do anything even if they, by some miracle sneak into the play offs?

If you say yes then that is to be expected since despite their apparent affluence Lakers fans arent too bright. Or maybe it is blind faith in Kobe, who knows.

Want me to tell you the BEST plan the LA lakers could have going forward? Trade Kobe for Howard SU (not sure if it would work financially but it is close), then build around Howard. If Lakers re-sign Kobe for big money theyre frigging retarded. I cant wait to watch that abortion go down.

William Walters

I dont hate the lakers. I am just not blinded by sheer myopia and know what I see.

Seriously youre obviously a laker rooster gobbler you really think this is a good team? Be honest. You really think they have even the slightest chance to do anything even if they, by some miracle sneak into the play offs?

If you say yes then that is to be expected since despite their apparent affluence Lakers fans arent too bright. Or maybe it is blind faith in Kobe, who knows.

Want me to tell you the BEST plan the LA lakers could have going forward? Trade Kobe for Howard SU (not sure if it would work financially but it is close), then build around Howard. If Lakers re-sign Kobe for big money theyre frigging retarded. I cant wait to watch that abortion go down.
    Seriously question wantitall.....answer truthfully. Did Jerry Buss not tip you after a fluff job?

You are truly moronic. Why would the Magic trade a 26 year old first team All Star center for a 33 year old first team All Star with 16 years in the league under his belt?

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

What's wrong with Bosh?

He played as well as Lebron did their last game, but got no props.

WHATaTEASE
    WHATaTEASE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wade still out.
    LeChoke went home from shoot around......sick to his stomach (I'm sure thinking about the real King.............King Kobe)
    *sees Lakers avy and disregards post*

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Looks like Lebron wants nothing to do with Kobe

Anyone say cop out??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Under

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Looks like Lebron wants nothing to do with Kobe Anyone say cop out??
    Where did you hear this? Either post source or stop making this garbage up.

wantitall4moi

Seriously question wantitall.....answer truthfully. Did Jerry Buss not tip you after a fluff job?

You are truly moronic. Why would the Magic trade a 26 year old first team All Star center for a 33 year old first team All Star with 16 years in the league under his belt?
    well at least you arent that dumb, but you still didnt answer the question.

But since you mentioned Kobe and youre all annointing him the best in the league, even right now, what do you think he is 'worth' in a trade? If he is the best why wouldnt orlando want him? Ohh right because he isnt the best, no where near it. Glad you cleared that up.

You guys are pathetic with your homerism.

Kobe is a washed up has been who can still make a few shots when he hogs the ball, he will get you a few wins here and there and nothing else. Like I said before he is basically Allen Iverson at this point.

Guys want to make a list of the 'best' players in the league you have to start with who you can get for them SU. So if Kobe isnt a fair trade SU for about 12 or 13 guys in the league then how can he be the best? Or even top 10?

Take Derrick Rose. Who could you trade him for? Everyone? Or maybe everyone but Durant or Lebron, maybe Howard. Those 4 guys there according to how ESPN hypes them are basically the top 4 and are maybe interchangeable as 'the best'. But IMO I think Lebron would be the one that would be taken straight up against any of them and the team that got him would think they got the better end of the deal.

But like I said I am glad you realize Kobe is past his prime and trading him for any big name player wouldnt be enough.

But for shits and giggle, how about Kobe Bryant and and the Lakers draft pick next year? Might have to add some stiff with howard to make the money work, but how about that? Or maybe Kobe, Ebanks and Character for howard and a stiff? Does Orlando really need a big man in the trade for howard?

People are really quick to give up Bynum, and in some cases both bynum AND gasol, but kobe makes more sense, at least if he was worth anything. Of course then people say having bynum and Howard on the same team wouldnt work. You either make it work or you trade bynum for a top notch point guard, something lakers desperately need. I say take a shot and see what happens. but with those two you would definitely need two good guards.

People use way too much conventional wisdom and make too many assumptions in these things. Why not try something out side the box?

I hope they get nothing, the re-sign Kobe for 5 years and something like 70 million and go right down the drain. Then when the son makes the Lakers like the Dodgers people want the busses run out of town on a rail. Because that is the mentality of people in LA.

William Walters

well at least you arent that dumb, but you still didnt answer the question.

But since you mentioned
    Kobe and youre all annointing him the best in the league, even right now, what do you think he is 'worth' in a trade? If he is the best why wouldnt orlando want him? Ohh right because he isnt the best, no where near it. Glad you cleared that up.

You guys are pathetic with your homerism.

Kobe is a washed up has been who can still make a few shots when he hogs the ball, he will get you a few wins here and there and nothing else. Like I said before he is basically Allen Iverson at this point.

Guys want to make a list of the 'best' players in the league you have to start with who you can get for them SU. So if Kobe isnt a fair trade SU for about 12 or 13 guys in the league then how can he be the best? Or even top 10?

Take Derrick Rose. Who could you trade him for? Everyone? Or maybe everyone but Durant or Lebron, maybe Howard. Those 4 guys there according to how ESPN hypes them are basically the top 4 and are maybe interchangeable as 'the best'. But IMO I think Lebron would be the one that would be taken straight up against any of them and the team that got him would think they got the better end of the deal.

But like I said I am glad you realize Kobe is past his prime and trading him for any big name player wouldnt be enough.

But for shits and giggle, how about Kobe Bryant and and the Lakers draft pick next year? Might have to add some stiff with howard to make the money work, but how about that? Or maybe Kobe, Ebanks and Character for howard and a stiff? Does Orlando really need a big man in the trade for howard?

People are really quick to give up Bynum, and in some cases both bynum AND gasol, but kobe makes more sense, at least if he was worth anything. Of course then people say having bynum and Howard on the same team wouldnt work. You either make it work or you trade bynum for a top notch point guard, something lakers desperately need. I say take a shot and see what happens. but with those two you would definitely need two good guards.

People use way too much conventional wisdom and make too many assumptions in these things. Why not try something out side the box?

I hope they get nothing, the re-sign Kobe for 5 years and something like 70 million and go right down the drain. Then when the son makes the Lakers like the Dodgers people want the busses run out of town on a rail. Because that is the mentality of people in LA.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

lakers win SU

sucker bet for heat backers

wantitall4moi

LMAO flu like symptoms, didnt Jordan have flu like symptoms every game? He will play and probably drop 30+ on them. Miami has owned the Lakers even when the Lakers were good. Now that theyre not so good I dont se it changing, excpet margin of victory should be more. This is the typical ESPN reaction to their 'news', and why letting them 'report' stuff is grat for anyone who gambles, because every sucker believes every word they say regradless of whether or not it is confirmed. 80% of their on the fly stuff is wrong. If they dont steal something from someone else theyre 100% wrong.
    This is why fans shouldnt bet on sports. They dont have a clue as to what reality is. Also why anyone listening to ESPN for information and making bets based on that info would be better suited just setting their money on fire.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

You posted that Bosh and LeBron were out?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Wade still out.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Looks like Lebron wants nothing to do with Kobe

Anyone say cop out??
    How'd that work out?

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    You posted that Bosh and LeBron were out?
    I thought they were when I saw the line. Wade out and Lebron with a make believe tummy ache had the line at 5. Total joke, without Jmaes Miami would have still covered probably.

Lakers looked like a lottery team tonight. Or they better hope they are. Derek fisher starting PG a totlal waste of space the last 4 games, he made a miracle that won them a game so he gets benefit of the doubt I guess.

Matt barnes had 3 or 4 points tonight and looked lost. If Gasol doesnt have his best game this year Lakers get really embarrassed, as it was Kobe had to go 5-6 in the 4th with a couple 3s to make it look even 'close'.

I hope Lakers fans took notice of this game and take it to heart. If there is a repeat of it tomorrow I would maybe put a suicide watch up for some of the bigger homers here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

If Bosh, LeBron, and Wade were all out, obviously the Lakers would've been favored.

How does anyone see Miami -5.5 and conclude that Miami is missing LeBron and Bosh?

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    If Bosh, LeBron, and Wade were all out, obviously the Lakers would've been favored.

How does anyone see Miami -5.5 and conclude that Miami is missing LeBron and Bosh?
    This should just reinforce what everybody here already knows.....that OP is essentially clueless to the fundamentals of professional basketbal in general & handicapping in particular.
    His sole purpose on these forms is to prance around from thread to thread hating & ripping on the Lakers. Even other Laker haters see how foolish he is & roll their eyes @ his cluelessness.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Guys here arguing with WanitallLike he hasn't been a winning gambler for almost 3 decades now. I swear everyone here is 20 years old and fresh out of the home they grew up in.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

D-Fade should pack his bags

its lebroom team

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Guess that explains all the Laker hatred & jealousy from him then?? They've been pissing on him for three decades now!!

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Guess that explains all the Laker hatred & jealousy from him then?? They've been pissing on him for three decades now!!
    I guess you dont know what the Lakers ATS record is since 2000 then. But I quit betting the NBA regular season in 2002 so no NBA team has cost me anything. I have made 9 bets now this month most involving lakers or clippers and have done well. Not counting the side bets I made at the games against deluded fans.

But because I am feeling generous, Since 2000 season Lakers have played 1041 games, theyre 660-381 (.634) SU, and against closing numbers theyre only 493-536-12 ATS (.479), against the best available AGAINST them theyre 464-569-8 (.449).

So basically blindly betting against the Lakers (due to idiots that bet ON them regardless) guys would be 55% over 1000+ bets. Basically up 100 units, or 10 units a year average.

It also shows a team with a 63% win rate only covering 45% (48% at WA closers) of their games. Tells the biggest tale and how Vegas and more importantly bettors feel about their chances. Basically it shows they are probably the most over rated team ever. Theyre already 5-11 against best available this year, 7-9 against closers. But once peopel realize how bad they suck the numbers will adjust.

12 Last