nate21
    nate21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Timberwolves win championship!

I know I'm from Minnesota but the Minnesota Timberwolves of the NBA are the best underdog betting team available this year. The Timberwolves will be an NBA playoff team this year and a threat to win the title with Kevin Love and superstars Ricky Rubio and Derick Williams. Bet on the Timberwolves this year against anyone!!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

you've been here almost a whole year and your first post is something this stupid?

nate21

A few minutes ago I thought this would be considered a stupid post but I still think it's the right post and time will tell.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Quote Originally Posted by nate21 View Post
    A few minutes ago I thought this would be considered a stupid post but I still think it's the right post and time will tell.
    Do your parents know you're using the computer to visit a gambling forum?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

twolves are 5-8 and that's with playing 8 home games already before tonight

they would probably have to go a minimum of around 30-23 just to get the 8 seed in the west, not impossible but the odds are very steep of even making the playoffs

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Wolves are almost 10pt favs tonight.

nate21

Tonight the Timberwolves are favorites despite a slow start against Detroit. I would pick the T-wolves to upset anyone this year. The T-wolves have added Barea, Rubio, and Williams and others are stepping up as well. I would say that they will claw their way into the playoffs and play some troubling series for the teams that have to deal with them in the playoffs. So far they don't have many wins but have given many teams a tough game and it's only going to go up from here as everyone learns to play with each other. Rubio is awesome to watch and guys will get used to playing with him. Things are going to turn around for the awesome wolves this year.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

You must be K Love's mommy. No one else would even think to start this thread.

nate21

I can't complain because the Timberwolves have helped me out in gambling and it's your choice if you don't like them. I think they're going to suprise a lot of people this year.

mnpickle
    mnpickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3194

Your topic is wrong... It should be Timberwolves (only when Rubio is playing) win championship...

The point differential when Rubio is in compared to when he is on the bench is rediculous...

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

next time.dont inhale

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

nate21

The T-wolves won tonight over Detroit and I had no doubt they would. The next two games against the Clippers and Utah are going to test them early. I agree that they haven't really been tested yet but I'm looking for two victories at LA and Utah. Rubio is a gem and I'm sure he'll have more than a few tricks up his sleeve this weekend. Prediction: T-wolves get back to .500!!

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

troll thread?

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Windchill is -20 in Minnesota right now. Some of us go crazy in winter.

nate21

Timberwolves beat up San Antonio in their house.

Why does everyone wanna put the wolves down right now? So far so good to me. We had Miami beat for a little bit in the end of that game and when Beasley back from injury that adds another dimension to our team. I'm not crazy but excited. It's been awhile since we've made the playoffs and the basketball world is talking about us in Minnesota. I feel good about starting a topic like this because we aren't getting enough respect right now for playing well in this league. Amen.Cheer for Minnesota this year Y'all!!!

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

You know the NBA is rigged so that Minn has no shot at winning the title this year, right?

But seriously, they are a young talented team who could be a threat in the future, and could quite possibly be money ATS this year. But there's absolutely no way they make it out of the first round of the playoffs this season, if even make it at all.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Is this a joke?

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I don't see them making playoffs this year but could see it happen in a yr or two...once they trade away Beasley our team will be much better, and they should be able to get someone decent for him.

Also need to get rid of darko and wes johnson...both are garbage

On a side note...rubio is the best passer I have ever watched. Not the best shooter but an amazing player and he's only 21. We need to lock him up for the future

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Rubio is definitely gonna start making noise in the NBA within a couple of years.

nate21

Friday night on ESPN the T-wolves are gonna show the bball world what's up vs. them Clips in LA. Utah is playing some great ball this year but if we can take out both of these teams then the critics can be silenced at least for the short term. I know there's a lot of questions but the T-wolves gotta answer those questions staring on friday night. I think we should trade Beasley away but this year people are starting to take notice of us.

Lets whip the Clips!!

radost1n1g
    radost1n1g's Avatar Become A Pro!

That will be hard!

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

They won't win this year but they'll make some noise 2-3 years down the road. They have to mature and play some fukkin defense. They need a fukkin Scottie Pippen and some bigger guys they're all flash no substance.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

just peed a little.

nate21

I beat the prick enough times in the NFL contest to be able to start a thread like this I think.......but I sat through a long Minnesota Twins losing season last year and then watched the Lynx win a championship! I went to the Lynx parade and it was amazing how awesome and nice Minnesota fans really are and we deserve to have a Timberwolves team that can do the same. When Garnett left us to pursue his championship dreams a man named K-Love came onto our squad who hasn't given up on us yet. K-Love will stay in Minnesota and he will deliver us a championship that Garnett never did! We deserve this.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If this thread is legit, WOW!

If this thread is nothing more than a troll.... well played.

nate21

I apoligize we did not beat San Antonio in their house! It was our house and we have to protect our house this year too! We almost beat Atlanta in their house though! We keep getting better though and even on ESPN last night the announcers had talked about how interesting of a team we have coming to LA. The league is sensing that we're only going to get much better as the season moves along and as long as we make the playoffs the other teams are not going to want to play us. We have the best 4 in the league in Kevin Love. Rubio is freightening teams and they aren't sure if they can defend him. Rubio has to screw up himself because nobody can get him to screw up. It's over the T-wolves will be in the playoffs and a big payoff bet against Utah in Utah is in the works. Pick T-wolves for the win and the cash over Utah!

Bigitaly42
    BIG RED MACHINE
    Bigitaly42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by nate21 View Post
    Timberwolves beat up San Antonio in their house.

!
    Wrong. That game was in Minnesota. Spurs are unbeaten at home. Get your facts straight.

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

No this is basketball not baseball. They are not the cardinals either with Albert and la russa

nate21

Bigitaly you are right. It's not right to falsely represent the T-wolves and the facts are now straightened out. There's a big upset coming and it's in Utah with a generous payout. The T-wolves are great against good competition and so far it has held true.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

nate21

As a big Minnesota fan I can only hope that enough people are doing what I'm doing and that the world starts to give us the attention that we deserve here in Minnesota. And yes they have been a good bet so far this year.

Bigitaly42
    BIG RED MACHINE
    Bigitaly42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Lets be honest here...Utah is overachieving. I wouldn't call beating them a "big upset". I will give you that Kevin Love is absolutely unreal, and Rubio has been spectacular so far. But work on maybe making a run TO the playoffs before you think big picture.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Baby steps first please. Maybe the T-Wolves should set a more realistic goal like say.................climbing out of last place in the NW Division before sizing them for rings??

nate21

Utah will probabally be a favorite by quite a bit against us based on how they've been playing. The T-wolves could take a game there on saturday as well. So far we have been able to play well against the good teams and until this trend does not continue I would say that the NBA fans should give us respect. The T-wolves need as many fans behind them as they can get and so far the fan support in Minnesota has been great and hopefully they can get someone like Scottie Pippen to play for them in the future. The T-wolves are the most interesting up and coming team in the league right now and people are starting to see that.

123 Last