Betpoints: 6685

Crystal Meth dealers are stayin' busy in Minny these days I see

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

might want to get above .500 before talking world title baby steps

nate21
    nate21's Avatar Become A Pro!

I understand that y'all want the Timberwolves to show "performance" before "talk". But like I said the game in nationally televised on ESPN friday night against LA clippers and I would hope that the world is really promoting the T-wolves right now because they are exciting to watch and Ricky Rubio is great entertainment! I just know that so far we have competed well against teams that will be in the run for the title this year and I'm impressed with the T-wolves play.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Mods.....PLEASE close this nonsense of a thread!!!

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    Do your parents know you're using the computer to visit a gambling forum?

nate21

I apologize to anyone who may be upset about this thread I started. But the T-wolves are backing up their play as a contender they just need to keep playing and getting better. They have been great against the spread this year with the world doubting their talent and I think that they are a team to watch out for and nobody in the NBA can disagree with me on that yet and they certainly are not. I have not found any literature to support that the Timberwolves aren't a tough game by any team.

Buckeye
    Buckeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9997

You don't have to apologize, just quit posting nonsense.

nate21

Okay I'm not here to argue or cause any trouble. I made my point and some people think it's crazy and that is your opinion. I will not post anything anymore on this topic. I know the Timberwolves love my posts about them and that is all that matters.

*with God all things are possible*

StackingStax
    StackingStax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Just let the guy talk. You dont need to bag on him. What you should do is get your mind focus if you are planning in betting occasionally, because if you are going to make fantasy predictions like this you are not thinking straight in terms of capping games. My opinion . 100% they will not win no playoff! I highly doubt they will even make it. Just remove your team out in every wager as much as possible as an advice

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Like I said before, if Dwight Howard cared about winning, he would accept a trade to Minnesota.

Rubio-Love-Dwight would win multiple titles.

nate21

I would hope that Dwight wouldn't add to any free throw troubles but he could prove to be the difference. It's very difficult to defend the Timberwolves right now as I can tell they are going to have to defend themselves this year and keep doing what they're doing which is getting better.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

the pups are now 9-5 ATS. word!

nate21

Heck we're 15th in the league in free throw percentage with Orlando being 29th in the league. Dwight Howard is unreal but his missed free throws and routine technical make me wonder what the league is going to do with him in the future. I really like watching Howard play though and it would sweet if the T-wolves would be lucky enough to land him a spot our team.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4449

this is a gambling forum , not a fan forum..nobody cares

nate21

that's right it is a gambling forum and I say to bet on those T-wolves tomorrow night in LA. I say they've been doing exceptionally well against the spread so far and I made my point.

nate21

+20000 to win a championship this year right now. I like those odds on such an unpredictable team right now. Nobody knows what going to happen to us at the end of this season.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4449

The Clippers are red hot at home , be careful

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Minny has a better start this year but being under .500 is not a great start. Even last season, they gave elite teams like the Spurs, Lakers and Thunder tough games. Late last season the looked like a high school team when they played the Clippers and the Clippers were far from elite then. Its all about matchups and they don’t match up well.

nate21

I watched the Clippers last night against Dallas and they have a damn solid time. Chris Paul might not play against the T-wolves friday night either and we have lost I believe 4 in a row against them to date. The T-wolves are completely different team this year and they are excited about the new team that they have and they are playing to a whole new level against elite teams. I think it's gonna be a tough game and the T-wolves have been an exactly gambling team so far and they are exciting to watch. I expect them to elevate their game tomorrow night against LA clippers.

nate21

an excellent gambling team excuse me

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Enjoy Love and Rubio whole you can no way they resign in cold Minnesota Love wants to play somewhere in California and Rubio for a contender

Mug
    wud up mug!
    Mug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1406

Helllll naw

nate21

The other day I was listening to K-Love on the radio about him staying in Minnesota. K-Love emphasized that Minnesota has a real possibally of an exciting future and he talked about how much he loved the twin cities and Minnesota in general. He has a great role organization and I know the T-wolves will pay him well and I just don't think his situation is the same as Kevin Garnett and the better we continue to play and improve increases the chances of him staying where he is. It will be interesting to see what kind of a team the T-wolves have as the year goes along and ultimately who sticks with us.

nate21

being able to play the role that K-love is in Minnesota right now is perhaps unmatched on other teams. He's taking winning shots and just a superstar. I think he loves everything that's going on with him in Minnesota. They pay him enough and I'm sure they will I think we got him as long as he feels that we can turn into a playoff team eventually who could perhaps contend for the title as well. Sometimes it's just about being happy where he's at and knowing he's happy where he's at right now unlike if he goes somewhere's else.

nate21

I'm glad there aren't anymore posts right now. I think this thread is pretty much wrapped up and over with. Thanks to all of my supporters and also to my haters who have displayed their opinions and views on this matter. I like to hear all sides of the story. Thank you.

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ricky Rubio is the Tim Tebow of the NBA.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6389

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    Enjoy Love and Rubio whole you can no way they resign in cold Minnesota Love wants to play somewhere in California and Rubio for a contender
    Love will re-sign for the next 5 years within the next week.

Case closed.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

This just in - OP likes twins to win the world series and vikings to win the super bowl. You can bet your uncle's ice fishing shack on it!

Books love stupid homers, so keep it rolling.

nate21

T-wolves beat clippers and the spread again and THE GAME! Rubio is a winner who never gives up!

Ernie Mccracken

Go to bed. Way past your bedtime.

nate21

I didn't think we played very well at all tonight but the T-wolves still won and it looks good to me! Better defense this year, better players, wins.....wins....wins......playoffs

Merella
    Merella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18827

This thread made me pick them tonight. Hope they make the playoffs..fun team to watch.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by GTS925 View Post
    Ricky Rubio is the Tim Tebow of the NBA.
    No he is not. Rubio is actually good.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Minnesota can make the playoffs as a late seed, maybe get insanely lucky pull off 1st round upset, but no more than that. Either way, Kevin Love has gotta be the face of that franchise. Give him that 5th year Minny!

Ernie Mccracken

Please don't feed the mouth breathing homers.

First 123 Last