nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

tex, they want them earlier than we sometimes post them here i guess. i've never bought picks from or sold picks to anyone ever and never would. bad karma bad juju i think. jmo

peetlui
    peetlui's Avatar Become A Pro!

Non check out my last post on the previous page... maybe that's what's going on.

BrandonLaz
    Update your status
    BrandonLaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

non the story I got was that he was free then so many people pm'd him sell your picks and make cash that he decided to do it. He then got banned no big thing if you tout your picks you get banned. I have no problem with an honest tout who is good at what they do as long as their goal is to make other people money. I would never purchase picks from a tout as I can make enough off of my own, but some people need the extra push and they don't know about sites like this that are free where they can read a bunch of different peoples thoughts.

nonsense48

i just think that it's sad that we have so many that come to this forum looking to make an ez buck off of the work of someone else and not willing to do any of the work it takes to do this thing that we do. lazy bastards. how sad. i don't feel sorry for them when those kind lose.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7846

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense48 View Post
    tex, they want them earlier than we sometimes post them here i guess. i've never bought picks from or sold picks to anyone ever and never would. bad karma bad juju i think. jmo
    yeah, you're probably right. that's still ridiculous. especially in your case, non, because i think just about every day i'm here i run across you saying "get it while it's hot" about your favorite picks that come out overnight.

kudos to you for not selling out.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

I heard for 50 he'll email his picks....but really charged 200..that he was giving a deal

pho3nix32
    pho3nix32's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe we should just drop this topic and look forward to tomorrow's games

nonsense48

pho, i booked celts-6 and spurs at a pick.

nonsense48

i like the hawks also as my knicks are injured and ill with flu and personal family issues. knicks bench isn't deep enough to compensate for so many key players being out...hawks-1 not booked yet tho

pho3nix32

good luck non! im leaning on the hawks too but will do more research first before making my final post.

nonsense48

pho, i agree. the knicks have made me a nice sum this season and i hate betting against them so that's why i can't pull the trigger on the hawks. i may just make it a no-play.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Also on Boston...
    What do you guys think of the Bulls tomm...over GS after todays crushing of the wolves

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

does anyone know the reason blazehaze got banned from sbr? i heard he was trying to sell his picks on his sbr thread and if that's the case then bravo to sbr. this is a sports forum site and not a tout service site. let him go to a site and pay for the site and pay for the advertising like all of the other touts.
    so you are glad one of the winningest cappers on sbr got banned just because he wants to make money off of his talent?

so, if he made you losers pay for his picks what about his picks would have changed other than you losers are too stingy to pay for them?

i just love the way you losers throw that word tout around as an insult.

the guy is good and you won't profit another penny from him over this stupidity. Yes, good job.

BrandonLaz
    Update your status
    BrandonLaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

A lot of people have problems with touts curious, because many have tarnished the title by giving different picks to different people, etc. I am one that does not mind them at all I look at them the same way I look at a stock broker. Tons of people can find good stocks and make their purchases on their own with their own research. I have to use a broker for what I am going to purchase. I can make my own plays in sports without a tout and would never get one, but some people can't and I do not mind touts who try to give those people wins. It is the touts that make a 200 dime play on Saturday, because since last Sunday he is down 190 dimes. Those are the kind of touts that are horrible and give it a bad name and the reason I am leary towards anyone selling picks.

curious

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonLaz View Post
    A lot of people have problems with touts curious, because many have tarnished the title by giving different picks to different people, etc. I am one that does not mind them at all I look at them the same way I look at a stock broker. Tons of people can find good stocks and make their purchases on their own with their own research. I have to use a broker for what I am going to purchase. I can make my own plays in sports without a tout and would never get one, but some people can't and I do not mind touts who try to give those people wins. It is the touts that make a 200 dime play on Saturday, because since last Sunday he is down 190 dimes. Those are the kind of touts that are horrible and give it a bad name and the reason I am leary towards anyone selling picks.
    yes there are scumbags everywhere, blazehaze is not one. so you paint him with the same brush.

the problem isnt that touts exist it is that people follow them blindly. I tell people to use my picks as a STARTING POINT in their research. i think blaze would say the same.

anyway, peace out brother

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Quote Originally Posted by peetlui View Post
    I got it at 106.5......we need 52 pts in the 4th plus I got Indy for the game. Come on Kid let's get em.
    Just checked the box scores and I'm happy. Congrats, peet.

nonsense48

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    so you are glad one of the winningest cappers on sbr got banned just because he wants to make money off of his talent?

so, if he made you losers pay for his picks what about his picks would have changed other than you losers are too stingy to pay for them?

i just love the way you losers throw that word tout around as an insult.

the guy is good and you won't profit another penny from him over this stupidity. Yes, good job.
    this is a sports forum and not a tout service. let him take his service to a tout site and you can go there and pay for his picks.

nonsense48

i don't have a prob. with blaze selling his picks. my prob. is with him selling his picks in a sports forum when there are places for touts to hawk their wares. just not here.

nonsense48

let him pay for a site and pay for advertising like the rest of the pay services do. why should he be able to have a site that's free for him to cash in on?

nonsense48

curious, you don't find it odd that he was giving his first 100 plays free for the asking but after that you need to email him and pay to get them and that's all well and good for him. he used sbr to build a following. smart move on his part actually but if he was telling ppl that after 100 plays that they would have to email him and pay for his picks, that's just wrong in more ways than one. let him open a site and pay for it with his earnings like the rest of his ilk do.

nonsense48

the majority of touts are low-life pieces of shit that prey on tailers that are too lazy or too stupid to cap games on their own and if that's the case then they have no business gambling in the first place.

pho3nix32

Ck's thread for tomorrow not up yet, so i might as well post this here:

line: ah@nyk pk
    pick: ah pk

Trends:

- The Hawks are 18-14 ATS on the road this season.
    - The Hawks are 14-11 ATS against poor defensive teams this season.
    - The Hawks are 4-1 ATS in last 5 games.
    - The Knicks are 4-12 ATS on games with totals greater or equal to 210 this season.
    - The Knicks are 1-4 ATS in last 5 games.

Keys to an Atlanta cover:

1. Hawks have same healthy squad that brought the Celtics to a game 7 in the first round last year.
    2. Knicks have Larry Hughes.
    Last edited by pho3nix32; 03-04-09 at 01:55 AM.

nonsense48

good nite and good luck everyone

The_Kid

Good stuff, pho3nix. Nate Robinson is dealing with a sprained ankle as well and he's questionable for the game because he didn't practice Monday. D'Antoni is also on his case because he claims Nate isn't playing with a "team-first attitude." More turmoil on the Knicks again? Will be interesting to see how they come out and play tomorrow.

The_Kid

The LA Times reports that Zach Randolph will not be playing tomorrow vs Memphis.

barackobama
    barackobama's Avatar Become A Pro!

For tomorrow...

MIL+13@CLE Line: 197
    BOS@NJN+6 Line: 194.5
    ATL@NYK Line: 215
    HOU+8.5@UTA Line: 201

Picks:
    CLE, BOS, ATL, CLE UNDER, BOS UNDER

CLE. MIL is playing back to back games, and Cleveland plays exceptionally well at home.

BOS. NJN is also playing back to back games (won against MIL last night). BOS is looking to bounce back from a loss to DET. I don't thin they will let this one go away.

ATL. As usual, I'll be tailing PHX

CLE UNDER. BOS UNDER. Both teams would hold their opponents low scores...

What do you guys think about these picks? Which do you think are better than the others? I'd surely appreciate help

I'm also confused with the HOU UTA game. UTA may be hot at home, and HOU is playing back to back games but isn't 8.5 too much? Or is it......?

pho3nix32

why do i need to post a record. i don't sell my picks or ask anyone to tail me. are you looking for the best record post so you can tail them?
    relax non...i see your temperature rising

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok no thread for today:
    here is my pick:
    BOS -6, going double on that one, first the stats look great, 5-0 ATS and SU in Jersey, plus Bos just off an humilating loss against Det, plus NJ on b2b and they won yesterday, gotta love bos here and good thing is the spread was around the same the last two times they played, Bos was a 6.5 / 7 point favorite,

leans so far: Mia, Mil, ATL, uta and SA (only two of them will make it to the final round, right now ATL and UTA/Mia look good, but I have to see how the line is on the Mia game is, I hope for mia +pts here)

GL

curious

curious, you don't find it odd that he was giving his first 100 plays free for the asking but after that you need to email him and pay to get them and that's all well and good for him. he used sbr to build a following. smart move on his part actually but if he was telling ppl that after 100 plays that they would have to email him and pay for his picks, that's just wrong in more ways than one. let him open a site and pay for it with his earnings like the rest of his ilk do.
    no, i don't find it odd.

i was one of the people that asked if i could pay for his picks because i hate having to wade through all the bullshit on sbr to find the picks.

if sbr was a moderated forum we wouldn't have this problem but since the idiots, retards, morons, teenagers, faggots and freaks are allowed to fill up every thread with their bullshit we have a forum where it is impossible to discuss anything constructively.

curious

the majority of touts are low-life pieces of shit that prey on tailers that are too lazy or too stupid to cap games on their own and if that's the case then they have no business gambling in the first place.
    bullshit

nonsense48

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    bullshit
    why don't you learn to cap your own games? is it because you're too lazy or too stupid? it has to be one or the other for you to feel the need to tail and pay for picks from someone else. what a loser.

First ... 6789