OperatorX
    OperatorX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

I miss hockeytown.. I have a feeling he's going to come back today and smash the books with his picks.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Catching a flight on my way to Texas for business, will not post much see you guys on Thursday.

Dana4U
    Dana4U's Avatar Become A Pro!

Youngstown Spread

Quote Originally Posted by Bezerk15 View Post
    repski - I've been away for a week on full out research for the conference tourneys - DEAD ON analysis with the Horizon league - Cleveland St., Wright St., Youngstown St., and Milwaukee - put a play on each of them -17, -10, -2.5, and -7.5 = 3-1 night (worst case scenario), Each of these four are on their home court tonight and beat their opponent twice this season...I do forsee Cleveland St. getting out early as they did on both meetings with Detroit this season and putting the breaks on in the 2H (simple conservation theory of tournament play W is a W.) This is the one where I need to do more work as I'm awaiting the 1H line in accordance with the above analysis.
    It's tourney time so anything can happen...but the historic ATS are a good indicator.

BOL tonight!
    The Youngstown St. spread is actually just the opposite of what you've written up. They are getting 3 points versus giving 2.5. What gives?

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

Is there a today?

handimann
    handimann's Avatar Become A Pro!

line came out for the suns at magic game orl -7.

suns are starting off a 4-game road swing and playing the heat tomorrow. nash is "likely" to be back this game so with this in mind, i am leaning toward suns +7 and the over 230.5 as both teams will be letting the 3's fly. shaq is eager to show dwight what's up in his old turf.

any thoughts on this game?

handimann

line for the toronto @ houston game moved to -9 as well.

this game scares me too much but i'll be watching it closely

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    going to add one college play as well to my card tonight. okl st has won the last 5 home games vs kstate by an avg margin of 11ppg, and are looking to avenge a beating in kansas last year. okl st has been red hot of late winning and covering 5 in a row. early sharp money points to okl st.

-okl st
    off this - line shot down to 5. i dont trust my ncaa instincts to play this.

booked-

bulls +2

handimann

over/under for suns/magic just moved from 230.5 to 233 too

bumppinee
    bumppinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

i know Indiana is a jm play, but i really like Sacramento at the crib. i can roll with toronto but not Indiana, who is indiana to be giving points on the road. Sacramento is 4-2 SU at home against indiana

Anyway I'm also rolling with the under in Sacramento, last time these two teams met they were fully loaded, now pacers are without there two leading scorers, Sacramento traded away their second leading scorer Salmon. The under has hit 6 of the last 8 games between these two teams in Sacramento.

Dana4U

Secret Plays

Quote Originally Posted by Dfjay9 View Post
    Is there a today?
    No "official" today.

Unofficially - Cleveland State 1H looks quite interesting.

Bezerk15
    Bezerk15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dana4u - actually that's what I projected the line to be last night, but am not surprised to see YStU getting +2.5 my local at +3...it's not really that off based looking at how they ended their season - YStU dropped their last two in pretty ugly games.
    Some points of interest:
    The Penguins have not beat a team three times in a season since 1998.
    They are also 2-7 in Horizon tourney play since joining the league.
    Have NEVER beaten UIC in three tourney matchups

UIC is on FIRE right now having won it's last 4 and 5 of it's last 6 - after losing 5 in a row.
    If Mayo and Kreps (backcourt duo) for UIC play as they have, with the low post presence of VanderMeer (7' center - rebound WHORE), and can put it together - the 3 headed monster will get the win - however, the begining of this discussion was all about ATS - a 2 point win has the Penguins Of YStU covering...

I'll come back later with more info...

bumppinee
    bumppinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

Quote Originally Posted by repski View Post
    Denver/Detroit UNDER
    - Denver has stayed under the total in seven of 10 overall, five of seven on the road
    - Pistons have gone under 5-2 overall, 8-3-1 versus the Western Conference and 23-8-1 at home against a team with a winning road mark
    -the under has been the play in 10 of the last 14 clashes in this series.
    loving this play.

repski
    repski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10553

Ottawa +125
    -Calgary is just 4-8 against teams with losing records in the second half of the season. Take the home gdog here..

OperatorX

ohhhh snap a hockey pick.

repski

here are some other NHL leans(maybe HT can help)

Dallas +220
    Wash/Car over 6
    Fla/Atl over 6
    Minn/Van under 5

Dana4U

I'm liking Detroit/St.Louis Over 5.5

Osgood playing goalie again - after letting up 4 goals in the 1st period on Saturday.
    Detroit getting back two wingers from injury and has called up two additional wingers from the minors.

I'm expecting Detroit to post 4 goals and Osgood letting up 3 for a total of 7.

repski

Richmond +5.5

-The Spiders have a 10-2 ATS record as an underdog
    -Charlotte team that is just 3-7 ATS as a favorite.

icsky3
    I'm always broke.
    icsky3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

I'm seeing a bunch of people jump on the Bulls at +2 on the road... The line is starting to drop and this kind of scares me.... still booked Bobcats -2 . Bobcats are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 home games.
    They are also 7-3 ATS after two days rest. Love the Cats here.

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

like I posted yesterday I am taking:
    Chi +2
    they have double revenge on their mind in that one, they lost at home and on the road to Char, add in that char just came home from a long road trip, take Chi here today

I just have to go with Orl -7 here,
    they have 6x revenge going today, they lost the last 6 game to Pho and today they just want to get this win here, after they lost at home against Det they really have to show their fans they can still blow someone away, ok Nash will play, but I just like Orl here, and a nice little fact, the last time they won at home against Pho was also on a Tuesday...

I also had NJ +4, but Mil plays everyone tough at home lately, they surely wont look ahead to the Cle game, thats why they probably give 100% tonight, but I still like NJ, they are plaing better as of late and have a few nice games and the trends are in their favor too 4-2 SU and 5-1 ATS, but just cant pull the trigger on that one

so only 2 games tonight:
    HOU +2
    ORL -7

Dexter
    Update your status

CK - whats your read on this duke/fsu game?

-line has moved from 11.5 to 12.5
    -public is on fsu at 65%
    -fsu has covered the last 4 at duke

hockeytown71
    hockeytown71's Avatar Become A Pro!

For what it's worth (NHL):
    LA/CBS Under 5.5
    Edm/Nash Under 5.5
    Ana/Chi Over 5.5

hockeytown11
    hockeytown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pucks for today

Boston/Philly over 5.5
    NJ/TORONTO OVER 5.5
    FLORIDA -135
    OTTAWA/CALGARY OVER 5.5
    SAN JOSE -1.5 +110(I RARELY LAY 1.5 BUT I AM IN THIS GME)

OperatorX

thats what im talkin about!

BrandonLaz
    Update your status
    BrandonLaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Final Card

Indiana -2.5 = Largest
    Raptors +9 = Decent Size
    Bobcats -2 = Decent Size
    New Jersey +4 = Smallest
    Florida State Seminoles +12 = Smallest

Play on each individual and threw them all into a small parlay for fun.

dennisback
    dennisback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

what about detroit y'all ?? i really like det -2.5

suckatmyjob
    suckatmyjob's Avatar Become A Pro!

hockeytown11 what you mean you in this game?

nygmen86
    nygmen86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1584

he means he rarely lays -1.5 for the puckline but he is gonna tonight for san jose

repski

Quote Originally Posted by hockeytown11 View Post
    Pucks for today

Boston/Philly over 5.5
    NJ/TORONTO OVER 5.5
    FLORIDA -135
    OTTAWA/CALGARY OVER 5.5
    SAN JOSE -1.5 +110(I RARELY LAY 1.5 BUT I AM IN THIS GME)
    HT...
    hasn't Brodeur had 2 shutouts since he's been back??

repski

Fsu/duke

CK - whats your read on this duke/fsu game?

-line has moved from 11.5 to 12.5
    -public is on fsu at 65%
    -fsu has covered the last 4 at duke
    dexter thats funny I the trends for FSU also..

FloridaState has covered eight of the last 10 meetings with Duke
    The Seminoles are on additional ATS runs of 10-4-1 overall
    FSU is 11-3-1 ATS on the road
    FSU is 13-4-2 in ATS ACC play
    FSU is 13-4-1 ATS as a dog and 7-3-1 ATS as a road dog.

Dex,
    I also just my own capping I think FSU has a shot @ an outright win....I may throw a little ML
    Last edited by repski; 03-03-09 at 01:46 PM.

Dexter
    Update your status

added play-

over magic 233

*65% of the public is on the under, yet the total has risen from 231 to 233. shaq should be in foul trouble early vs howard, which will only speed up the game even more.

DODGER24
    DODGER24's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats going on everyone. been coming to ck's page for about 2 months now finally decided to sign up and track my own record. im not goin to lie im just a rookie who is wanting to get better and i see a lot of people with great capping skills that maybe able to help me

DODGER24
    DODGER24's Avatar Become A Pro!

today i will go phoenix +7 and over 233. i also like indiana over 215. the play i like the least is detriot -3. with iverson out i believe that the pistons are trying to prove to the world that iverson is the problem. 2 straight wins over 2 of the top 3 teams in the east on the road says to me they may be on a mission and the palace might be a rockin 2nite. just a small wager though becuz i cant fully trust them yet

TheLemonDropKid
    TheLemonDropKid's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry for my tirade last night folks - i set myself up for those posts from the trolls.

as most of you know i collected a nice amount week ending 2/22. since then all of my larger plays have lost, and i have basically given all those profits back and then some. im now officially down a small amount for the nba season. please do not think my anger has anything to do with financial issues. while these larger plays have lost, im not chasing - and only doing 2x on the plays. im a big boy and i dont bet over my head. the manner in which i have lost many of these games is something i have not seen in years. but it is what it is, and i'll continue to post my 1-2 plays per day and try to build it back. good luck.

dexter-

Hey dex......I feel for ya my man. I TOTALLY know what you're talking about when you say "the manner in which you have lost many of these games". This is exactly what I have spoken of in previous posts regarding my personal experience. Every single time I hear SportsCenter open with "you will never believe this....or this hasn't happened in 30 years", I am on the BAD end of whatever it is. I know I come across as a "rookie" in my posts but I have actually been sports-wagering for 18 years now. I've been UP a little and DOWN a lot. I have often wondered if anyone who is completely honest with themselves are actually UP when it comes to gambling.....and if so, how much. When I found this thread it was like a dream come true because it seemed like I found people that were pretty successful on a regular basis. I did well my 1st week or so tailing you guys and then that frickin' black cloud finally made it's way over here. If there is such a thing as a jinx and I have somehow brought it, I apologize big time. The only reason I started tailing blindly was because I got tired of putting so much time and effort into capping games only to have them lose because of some weird "cosmic shift in our universe".

Anyway....sorry for babbling on......I know it sounds selfish, but I just want to find someone that has consistent success at this crap and I want to follow them play for play without deviating....and I want this f***cking albatross to stay away from me so I don't screw other people up in the process!!!

Okay.....a kleenex would be nice right about now...sniff, sniff.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carjaking non's pick of the Bucks-4

I put together a parlay, if it hits hell yeah! If not then so what?

Bulls +1.5
    Bucks-4
    Toronto+9
    Indiana-2.5
    Lakers-15
    Maryland+1.5
    Clemson-14.5

$15.00 to win $1125.00

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by repski View Post
    HT...
    hasn't Brodeur had 2 shutouts since he's been back??
    Yes he has but he has played 3 straight games after been off for months, this his is 4th game in 6 days, and at this trend on the Devils this season, Over is 11-1-1 in Devils last 13 in the fourth game of a 4-in-6 days situation nakes for a good choice.

First 123456 ... Last