B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff
    B1AZE's Avatar Become A Pro!

1.18 Plays

2* Indiana -4 (-120)

This was posted in the afternoon in my thread yesterday for those that didn't see it. Pacers havent played since Saturday and are be well rested. Also they're a good defense team limiting teams to a filthy FG % and it just happens to be against Kings tonight who suck at shooting anyways. Well rested and their defense should be on point for this game.

1* Phoenix +8

Just think they match up well with NY and even though they might be "tired" i think they'll give it a full go with a game against D'Antoni.

1* Dallas ML -150
    Terrible spot for LAC against Dallas.

tomorrow:
    2x Jazz -2
    Last edited by B1AZE; 01-18-12 at 06:17 PM.

CallMeMrOMac
    CallMeMrOMac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Where the ef do you see -4 for Indiana?

EastSideLV
    EastSideLV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1462

Quote Originally Posted by B1AZE View Post
    2* Indiana -4 (-120) This was posted in the afternoon in my thread yesterday for those that didn't see it. Pacers havent played since Saturday and are be well rested. Also they're a good defense team limiting teams to a filthy FG % and it just happens to be against Kings tonight who suck at shooting anyways. Well rested and their defense should be on point for this game. 1* Phoenix +8 Just think they match up well with NY and even though they might be "tired" i think they'll give it a full go with a game against D'Antoni. tomorrow: 2x Jazz -2
    yesterday.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMrOMac View Post
    Where the ef do you see -4 for Indiana?
    Posted this yesterday in my thread 26 hours ago. Just like I already took jazz for tomorrow in here.

Added Dallas ML for the late game.

B1AZE
    Dont hassle the hoff

2H Magic -2