chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Thunder -10.5

Please tell me how this can lose. Wizards are one of the worst teams in the NBA, and Thunder are one of the best and have everyone important healthy and are on a roll. How do the Thunder NOT win this game by 20+ tonight?

monologue
    monologue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

there is reason why the line is at 10.5

Sirus73
    Sirus73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    Please tell me how this can lose. Wizards are one of the worst teams in the NBA, and Thunder are one of the best and have everyone important healthy and are on a roll. How do the Thunder NOT win this game by 20+ tonight?
    Ever heard of garbage points? the Thunder will rest starters in the 2nd half.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I would love this play but just the line is a bit too high...anything better than -9 I'd pound OKC. So theres good reason why they set this line that high....because you have to consider the 'back-door cover' factor here, esp with OKC because they will likely be up big going into 4th QTR and they will go for alot of jump shots and 3's - if they shoot well this will be a blowout, and if not, they can easily allow WAS at home to come within 9-10 pts.

Either way, OKC is a decent play.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Remember when OKC played the Knicks a few days ago?? Thunder scored 70 in the first half, lead by 27 going into the 4th quarter, and only ended up with a 12 point win(barely covering at -11 btw) and were outscored 27-12 in the 4Q with everyone on the bench.

Not saying that'll happen again, but why sweat out a backdoor cover?

chevy6
    chevy6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

thanks for the fade you rookie capper

cumatmebrah
    cumatmebrah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

Quote Originally Posted by monologue View Post
    there is reason why the line is at 10.5

elighten us on this reason other than thats what a good OKC should be giving a sht wizards team

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

They don't have everybody important healthy. Maynor is out.

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Maynor ain't that important. He's a good back up PG but it's not like they have Westbrook/Durant/Harden out or something.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

He's worth 3 or 4 points a game. That's important.